Should i watch Ninja Assassin?

mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I have some time to kill this evening, and I'm wondering if i should watch this masterpiece of brutality. Opinions?
"Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    No.
    Fighting was neat, blood and gore effects were shitty CG, movie was bloody terrible.
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Rygar wrote:
    No.
    Fighting was neat, blood and gore effects were shitty CG, movie was bloody terrible.
    Is this zombie movie bad or "The Happening" bad?
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    mdigenakis wrote:
    Rygar wrote:
    No.
    Is this zombie movie bad or "The Happening" bad?
    Haven't seen the happening.
    Zombie movie bad is still good, so it must be the other ;)

If you're a guy, and I assume you are, it's like the lady making you watch The Family Stone, or Sex in the City movie (I assume, as I haven't seen that one, and can only imagine the mental anguish).
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    if you're not paying to see it, then yes. otherwise, find a way to see it for free.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Do you like silly violence and no plot? I do, and I very much enjoyed this film.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    this movie was awful ... i like fluff like the next guy ... but the plot holes and editing were awful imo ...
  • Ohhhh....awesome....finally, a thread where we ask a question that nobody cares whether we do it or not.Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Okay, here's mine...

Should I lay nude on a hammock and shit through it?
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Ohhhh....awesome....finally, a thread where we ask a question that nobody cares whether we do it or not.Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Okay, here's mine...

Of course you should. As Dunk well knows, hammocks were invented by Scots who were tired of having to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, especially after consuming a dozen pints and some rancid haggis. That mess will wait for morning, just don't slip when you do finally get up.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • eyedclaar wrote:
    Ohhhh....awesome....finally, a thread where we ask a question that nobody cares whether we do it or not.Yaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Okay, here's mine...

Of course you should. As Dunk well knows, hammocks were invented by Scots who were tired of having to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, especially after consuming a dozen pints and some rancid haggis. That mess will wait for morning, just don't slip when you do finally get up.

I did not know that.

Another thing the Scottish invented....the bottled fart.

And ball sucking. They are really good at sucking balls.

P.S. Dunk, you're a ball sucker ;)