2010 Bootlegs?

Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,550
edited May 2010 in The Porch
Is it safe to say that the 2010 boots will work the same as the 09 boots? Any word Mr. Halper?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Is it safe to say that the 2010 boots will work the same as the 09 boots? Any word Mr. Halper?
    like 09 boots,or philly 09 boots? :lol: ..better enjoy the show first,and then worry about the boots :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    like 09 boots,or philly 09 boots? :lol: ..better enjoy the show first,and then worry about the boots :)

Ah, what's so funny about the Philly '09 boots? Is it cause it's taking some time to get released? Do you why it's taking so long? I guess not. Audience recordings has been out for month's now. In Mp3 & Flac formats. Fan's shouldn't be bitching about the Official Philly '09 bootlegs. Kufala Recordings posted many time's that there is a delay. And people have been posting a few of their email replies online what's taking so long from Kufala, but for sure they will be released. Once complete, we will love it. There is nothing to :lol: about!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    demetrios wrote:

Ah, what's so funny about the Philly '09 boots? Is it cause it's taking some time to get released? Do you why it's taking so long? I guess not. Audience recordings has been out for month's now. In Mp3 & Flac formats. Fan's shouldn't be bitching about the Official Philly '09 bootlegs. Kufala Recordings posted many time's that there is a delay. And people have been posting a few of their email replies online what's taking so long from Kufala, but for sure they will be released. Once complete, we will love it. There is nothing to :lol: about!

i listened to a little bit of the Philly 1 show from a fan recording. maybe i had a bad version, but it felt like masterbation vs. full blown orgy. i stopped after about 45 minutes. i will continue to wait for the real deal.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    81 wrote:

i listened to a little bit of the Philly 1 show from a fan recording. maybe i had a bad version, but it felt like masterbation vs. full blown orgy. i stopped after about 45 minutes. i will continue to wait for the real deal.
    Interesting comparision :lol:
    My butt itches!
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,389
    81 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Which fan recording did you hear it from? A phone recording?

Cause listen to this track: Source: Schoeps mk41 > actives > NBox+ > Edirol R09 > PNY SDHC(24/48)
    Dissident Night 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NK37TOF0
    No way that felt like masturbation vs full blown orgy. :shock:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    let the orgy begin
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I have Kansas City 2010 audience recording and it sounds incredible. About to begin uploading it to Megaupload.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC