Options

I dreamt of the Christmas single last night

spatspat Posts: 644
edited April 2010 in The Porch
sad huh? well in my dream they were playing a new song on the radio and I was like, this is eddie! it was a new song I didn't recognize so I listened to it till it was done then the DJ announced it was on the annual single (great song by the way! kinda slow and Just Breathe like, but different) so I rushed home and checked the mail, opened it up and checked the back, there were 4 songs on it, one cover of a CCR song and a cover of a Grateful Dead song, neither of which I recognized, and 2 of their own, but the dream ended right about there.

if i dream of the philly boots tonight i'll seek the proper help.
My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    spat wrote:
    if i dream of the philly boots tonight i'll seek the proper help.
    I don't think there is help for people that post in the pit :?
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    I've dreamt a few times that after I came home from work, this vinyl box was waiting for me from 10club. I keep opening it up, and inside the vinyl box is a blu-ray in a huge sleeve. No vinyl. The blu-ray was compilation clips of Ed's '08 & '09 tour & Pearl Jam's '08 & '09 tour. 3 hour's of insane High Def action! 8-)
  • Options
    Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    demetrios wrote:
    I've dreamt a few times that after I came home from work, this vinyl box was waiting for me from 10club. I keep opening it up, and inside the vinyl box is a blu-ray in a huge sleeve. No vinyl. The blu-ray was compilation clips of Ed's '08 & '09 tour & Pearl Jam's '08 & '09 tour. 3 hour's of insane High Def action! 8-)
    awesome new avatar
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,836
    demetrios wrote:
    awesome new avatar

Thanks! :)