BUGS!!!!

JonhenryJonhenry Posts: 228
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Thank you ! i was there and hoping upon hope that they would play it...I knew they would...And They did!!!! :D:mrgreen::clap:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    does anyone else listen to this song all the way through now just because of Philly??? I do... and love it.
    i always used to skip it...

awesome video, thanks i needed that
    i like sound...
  • SarahLouSarahLou Posts: 175
    camaros wrote:
    does anyone else listen to this song all the way through now just because of Philly??? I do... and love it.

me too! but now, i actually skip forward to it! :lol: such an amazing night, this video is great too! :D
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,984
    My son loves "Bugs." He was so happy to hear it in Philly. :D
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • camaros wrote:

Sweet Lew too...I used to skip it the very second I heard it...now I listen to it through and remember Philly 4.
    it is an awesome song.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    camaros wrote:

Sweet Lew too...I used to skip it the very second I heard it...now I listen to it through and remember Philly 4.

sweet lew is groovey
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    so glad ed started it again
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • I used to ALWAYS skip over that song back in the day. Then I had an apartment full of cockroaches and I UNDERSTAND it and now I love the song! LOL
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    not me
    i loved the drum in the begining so much i'd press the back button on the cd player just to hear the drums again and again.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*