why doesnt PJ aution off a handful of front row

JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
edited April 2010 in The Porch
seats to every show.. give the proceeds to their favorite charity..not saying every front row seat but how about 4 of them?? this way, maybe I can have legit chance of being front and center!! :o
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,367
    Ed did for his solo tour........money went to the WM3 though :o
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    edited April 2010
    JR86440 wrote:
    seats to every show.. give the proceeds to their favorite charity..not saying every front row seat but how about 4 of them?? this way, maybe I can have legit chance of being front and center!! :o

Even if it was for charity, people would complain that the auction favors the rich and wealthy!
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    JR86440 wrote:

Even if it was for charity, people would complian that the auction favors the rich and wealthy!

yeah.. somebody always has to complain about something..I am VERY far from rich but lets face it, if the rich werent rich, lots of people woudnt have jobs...Also, PJ fans probably dont have too much cash so maybe I could get front row for 1000 a pair!! i would do that in a heartbeat especially if it goes to a good cause
  • NH112418NH112418 Posts: 3
    JR86440 wrote:

The front row is random, so you have a better chance now that paying a lot of money for them...
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    JR86440 wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    JR86440 wrote:

Even if it was for charity, people would complian that the auction favors the rich and wealthy!

yeah.. somebody always has to complain about something..I am VERY far from rich but lets face it, if the rich werent rich, lots of people woudnt have jobs...Also, PJ fans probably dont have too much cash so maybe I could get front row for 1000 a pair!! i would do that in a heartbeat especially if it goes to a good cause

PJ fans have plenty of cash... your $1000 ain't going to cut it sunshine

remember the house of blues show in chicago? everyone paid that amount
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    Ok.. 2000 for a pair than.. fine with me.