After AAAALLLL this bitching...

LeatherMosquitoManLeatherMosquitoMan Posts: 4,034
edited February 2008 in The Porch
and after AAAALLLL of this complaining about 'WHATEVER', all i know is, i'm going to 2 shows, and i can't fucking wait.

If i didn't get tickets, yeah, i'd be pissed. But there was a show in Chicago that was pretty darn good i didn't get tickets to. I lived, and played the shit out of the bootleg.

Write/Say whatever you want about the Band, Eddie or the 10C. Fact of the matter is, the music is amazing, and i'm going to see it.

And i'm fucking pumped.

It's all quite simple really.
-Chris
Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
2003 Brisbane 1
2006 LA 1 & 2
2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
2011 St. Louis (EV)
2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vladevlade Posts: 12
    Congrats, not everyone was as lucky as you with tickets
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,302
    and after AAAALLLL of this complaining about 'WHATEVER', all i know is, i'm going to 2 shows, and i can't fucking wait.

If i didn't get tickets, yeah, i'd be pissed. But there was a show in Chicago that was pretty darn good i didn't get tickets to. I lived, and played the shit out of the bootleg.

Write/Say whatever you want about the Band, Eddie or the 10C. Fact of the matter is, the music is amazing, and i'm going to see it.

And i'm fucking pumped.

It's all quite simple really.

congrats on the tickets enjoy the shows ,but i bet your post would read a bit different if it was you on the outside looking in by the way i didn't try to score tickets as i will wait to see if the band does some shows but enjoy anyway .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Again:
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • yup, i'm way pumped for my one show too :)
  • I'll see you at LA2. I'm really excited. I struck out on tix after 1-1/2 hours of hell. At the end, my friend threw a strike and got it. He invited me. Silver lining.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    But there was a show in Chicago that was pretty darn good i didn't get tickets to. I lived, and played the shit out of the bootleg.

now its our turn!!! :D:D
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • "If i didn't get tickets, yeah, i'd be pissed. But there was a show in Chicago that was pretty darn good i didn't get tickets to. I lived, and played the shit out of"

AMEN, and I still curse myself everyday about not getting tickets to the Vic show
    RC:SD 06241998//ET:WI 06271998//MP:MN 06301998//AH:MI 10072000//ET:WI 10082000 (ICEBOWL)//CB:IA 06132003//SL:MO 10052004//CHI:IL 05162006//SP:MN 06262006//SP:MN 06272006//CHI:IL 08212008
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    OMG they're playing a commercial for it...
    AND hard sun.
    i'm pumped, woot! finally get to see something in a small venue!
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    yup, i'm way pumped for my one show too :)

Me too. Got LA1--would have been nice to meet ya tho!
    :)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Ed solo or Ed and company will be jammin soon in my neck of the woods baby! The mighty Midwest! Middle of a cornfield or at the aewsome Alpine...either way I WILL score tickets! :)

If not via 10Club then some scalper will be smilin...can't always avoid the evildoers.

See I'm happy and my ticket attempts the other day BLEW. Guess I need to try 115 times...wow...maybe not.
  • Lizard wrote:
    Me too. Got LA1--would have been nice to meet ya tho!
    :)
    oh i know, i wished i could have gone to LA too. oh well, someday it'll happen! :)
  • Well I got LA 1 today and I'm pretty happy. :)
  • Well I got LA 1 today and I'm pretty happy. :)
    so when is your big move taking place????
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • so when is your big move taking place????

End of this month.

So the first week of March I'll be in Denver. :D