Options

Mike McCready performing Seattle Benefit Concerts

2»

Comments

• Options
    dawngdawng Posts: 644
    sigh...that's what I get for going to bed early :) miss out on tickets!

so - whoever has a spare ticket - PM me and I'll pay for the ticket + beer!
    Check out my Sudsy Chick Etsy Store for all natural homemade bath products!
  • Options
    rockfordrockford Posts: 150
    jeffbr wrote:
    I don't think you'll be able to find them. I think the only option was will call, so you'll be on a list, no physical tickets.

Oh, thank god. I thought for sure I'd misplaced them!

I just double checked the tickets, and you're correct that they're Will Call. Thanks again for pointing that out.
    rock musik rockar röv.
  • Options
    Update - I got two tickets!!! THANK YOU ZANNE!!! :) I just called and my husband has made other plans....so, I have a spare - if you were dying to go, get in contact quickly!

take care;
    dawn
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Glad you got a ticket, Dawn! I had a cancellation today, so I now have 1 extra if someone needs one.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    jeffbr wrote:
    Glad you got a ticket, Dawn! I had a cancellation today, so I now have 1 extra if someone needs one.

And thank you, Jeff for your offer as well :) I love this place - so many people are willing to help out! Beautiful! I hope someone is able to take you up on your offer for a ticket - going to be a great show!
  • Options
    brucebruce Posts: 384
    *dawn* wrote:
    And thank you, Jeff for your offer as well :) I love this place - so many people are willing to help out! Beautiful! I hope someone is able to take you up on your offer for a ticket - going to be a great show!

I'm glad you got tickets, Dawn. I kind of felt bad about telling people to send the tickets my way and not yours... and then beating you in the tie breaker..... but i'm glad you'll be able to get in :)

I would encourage everyone to show up and at least try to get a ticket off the street... and if you can't get in, they still have some sweet bars in Ballard!
    Writing checks that others pay.....

• Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    Dawn.. Can I come with you? ;)

Seriously, it hurts to not be there. Seattle is the best place on earth, and Ballard is like the center of the universe. I wish I didn't have to cancel my trip. *bleh*

Have a ball.

Peace
    Just me
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Wow.... just wow!

Thanks Mike!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!