Seattle Super Thunder

EddieLedBetterEddieLedBetter Posts: 360
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I hate that my home state stole a team from my favorite bands birthplace but my God they are doing good this year. To go from the worst team in the league to the worst team in the playoffs is amazing. Sorry Seattlites but the Thunder rolls!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• "go to hell"
    -State of Washington

;);):lol:
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    till the lakers finish them tommorrow :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801

it will go 7....then the Lakers oust em
  • "go to hell"
    -State of Washington

;);):lol:

nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo
  • BronyBrony Posts: 631
    will game 7 be played on sunday?...on national tv?....in LA?....vs the new phenom?

there will be a game 7
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    Blow me!
    :twisted:

Clay Bennett and David Stern, along with all the Oklahoma City Bomber fans can go fuck themselves!

Yeah, it is still incredibly painful. The wound hasn't even begun to heal.

http://www.sonicsgate.org
    I never thought I would ever say this, but Go Lakers!!!
    This whole subject still makes me very sad - especially at this time of the year.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    If Seattle is interested in having a team play in the fake basketball league, I think the Pacers may be available. The entire state of Indiana has no interest anymore in "professional" basketball.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    Jason P wrote:
    If Seattle is interested in having a team play in the fake basketball league, I think the Pacers may be available. The entire state of Indiana has no interest anymore in "professional" basketball.

Hey, the NBA has its problems no doubt. NCAA has been great, wait till they expand the field.Dont have to pay attention to the conference battles, or the whole regular season anymore. No more bubble teams

Its like rewarding eight year olds, everyone gets a trophy(spot in the tourney). Wins n loses dont matter anymore, just so the NCAA big wigs can make even more millions.....talk about fuckin with something when it aint even broken

As elitist as some might find it, the NBA NEEDS a competitive team(s) in NY metro area.And I feel good the Knicks will get better, and the Nets will thrive with their new owner, move to Brooklyn, and a solid core of young talent.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Jason P wrote:

Hey, the NBA has its problems no doubt. NCAA has been great, wait till they expand the field.Dont have to pay attention to the conference battles, or the whole regular season anymore. No more bubble teams

Its like rewarding eight year olds, everyone gets a trophy(spot in the tourney). Wins n loses dont matter anymore, just so the NCAA big wigs can make even more millions.....talk about fuckin with something when it aint even broken

As elitist as some might find it, the NBA NEEDS a competitive team(s) in NY metro area.And I feel good the Knicks will get better, and the Nets will thrive with their new owner, move to Brooklyn, and a solid core of young talent.
    I agree that expanding the tourney to 64 teams is crazy. Everything is perfect right now and the incentive to win at least 21 games makes the final three weeks just as good as the tourney.

For Indiana though, it is amazing how Ron Artest, Stephen Jackson, and Jamaal Tinsley effectivily killed the NBA. I used to get the NBA package on direct TV (up until the Artest Melee) and even I have not watched more then five minutes of NBA in the last two years. No one at work ever talks about them or the NBA in general . . . and this state loves basketball!

Too bad, considering how much joy they used to bring me.