PJ's old buddy Coco to open up on 60 Minutes Sunday

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited April 2010 in The Porch
This is PJ related because.....well because. They're friends. The band. And Coco. See?

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/04/28/conan ... 0-minutes/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Agreed... and EV/Mike JUST played with him and the band... :)
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Coco sucks.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Coco sucks.
    YOU SUCK ;)
    Ouch. Now you got me all down in the dumps :(
  • Coco sucks.

normally i dont fuss about who likes which performer but.....
    i find there are two types of people in this world, those who love coco, and those without souls :lol:
    E. Rutherford 6/03/06
    Camden 6/19/08
    Newark 5/18/10
    MSG 5/20/10
    MSG 5/21/10
    Brian (Staten Island): Does Boom even speak to you guys?

SportsNation Jeff Ament: (6:42 PM ET ) we can only speak to Boom when spoken to...
  • Coco sucks.

i find there are two types of people in this world, those who love coco, and those without souls :lol:
    i find this comment interesting, because from what I heard, Gingers have no souls! I can say this as I am a proud Ginger :mrgreen:
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
    I guess we are in this together FireCrotch.

I'm changing my username to Soul-less-Bastard anyway
    From Urban Dictionary:

1. ginger
    A human, characterized by pale skin, freckles and bright red hair. "Gingers" are generally considered to be inferior to their more melanin-rich brethren, and thus deservingly discriminated against. Gingers are thought to have no souls. The condition, "gingervitis" is genetic and incurable.

Ron Howard is a ginger.

Carrot Top is a good example of why gingers should be discriminated against.
  • From Urban Dictionary:
    Carrot Top is a good example of why gingers should be discriminated against.
    lol, hes the black eye for our people, sadly, black eyes are very pronounced due to the pale skin
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,391
    If Coco was an old buddy of Pearl Jam, why hasn't Pearl Jam not been a guess on the Late Night with Conan O'Brien from '93-'09? 16 year's Conan had his own show & not once had Pearl Jam played on. Only recently, just once has Pearl Jam been on Conan's set & that was for the Late Show, first show Conan did taking Lay Leno's spot. It's not even a full year now. June 1st '09. I would say, PJ's new buddy Coco, right? ;)

Sad if this means Pearl Jam can't play anymore on Letterman. Best late night show's was when Pearl Jam were on Letterman & sweet surprised apperances by Ed. :)
  • Maybe PJ was only doing Letterman appearances? I doubt Conan would have turned them down at any point. But the fact they did his club show recently makes me think they're new friends??? I guess we'll have to wait for Late Shift 2.
  • HermanBloomHermanBloom Posts: 1,764
    Coco sucks.

normally i dont fuss about who likes which performer but.....
    Well said
    SLC 11/2/95, Park City 6/21/98, Boise 11/3/00, Seattle 12/9/02, Vancouver 5/30/03, Gorge 9/1/05, Vancouver 9/2/05, Gorge 7/22/06, Gorge 7/23/06, Camden I 6/19/08, MSG I 6/24/08, MSG II 6/25/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield II 6/30/08; Eddie Albany 6/8/09, 6/9/09; Philly 10/30/09, 10/31/09; Boston 5/17/10
    I thought the world...Turns out the world thought me