For those who are going in LA 4/12

No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Hi It's me again

I am coming from Switzerland only for 3 days in LA, and I only succeed to have a ticket for the 2nd show in LA, it's so stupid to spend so much money for only one concert so I am looking for a ticket for the first night in La. This is not the fisrt time that I am asking these, but nobody's give me an answer. So if every one's who's going in LA 4/12 say to me "no I haven't extra ticket" It could make me sens, and say to myself :"ok there is no hope anymore for this show" and it will be more cool for me to have an answer so I can change my plane ticket

Thanks for you answers so, just need a no or a yes, that 's only that I am asking
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thanks october, you re my first and my only one answer, so I go scalping
  • Yeah, it will definetly be worth it to spend a few more bucks if you are spending the money to get here. However, I would wait until the concert gets a little closer, most of the prices have already come down a little bit. I was lucky enough to score 2 tickets for $80 each (plus $20 in service fees )for San Diego 1 from a scalper site last Friday right after everyone got shut out from TM. Keep checking and good luck.

Cheers
  • thanks I'll keep watchin, is it possible to sent me by PM some links for findin tickets please ?
  • bump
  • before you scalping did you scour this thread and PM your heart out to people

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=274163&highlight=ticket
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    "scalpers have rights too!"
    i like sound...
  • before you scalping did you scour this thread and PM your heart out to people

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=274163&highlight=ticket

Thanks of course I did, but I got nothin to trade, so I can forget about it, anyway I have recieved one responses since I try to have one ticks for LA night 1, now it's time for me to get my place for scalpers, honeslty I laugh if some people keep extra places for them to get extra, they maybe pearl jam fan's but poor people