Please play You've got to Hide Your Love Away SOON!!

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
edited April 2010 in The Porch
This is my all time favorite Beatles song, and I listened to the version from Albany 2006 and it is so good! I would love to be able to hear it live at any of the following shows: Hartford, Boston, Newark or MSG 1 or 2!

Thanks!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    10C Rocks wrote:
    This is my all time favorite Beatles song, and I listened to the version from Albany 2006 and it is so good! I would love to be able to hear it live at any of the following shows: Hartford, Boston, Newark or MSG 1 or 2!

Thanks!

I was at that show. It was really good. I wouldn't mind hearing it again. Just need Harvest Moon in Hartford first. :D
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    I'd absolutely love to hear this at MSG!!!
    Imagine, the whole MSG crowd singing along to this.... :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    And I've Just seen a Face, love that too
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I was lucky enough to see both Hide Your Love Away and Harvest Moon in Toronto... amazing!
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,391
    Tone wrote:
    I was lucky enough to see both Hide Your Love Away and Harvest Moon in Toronto... amazing!

Me too! 8-)
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,869
    no one wants to hear Pearl Jam songs?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    no one wants to hear Pearl Jam songs?
    +1 No thank you on the covers.
  • iamloco724iamloco724 Posts: 1,441
    i prefer no covers personally but if there going to play any which they usually do would love to hear this one at newark or one of the msg shows