Indy Parking

ereeper1ereeper1 Posts: 233
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I called the venue today to find out when they open and the price for parking. There is no charge for parking. The cost of parking is included in the ticket fee from what I was told on the phone. The lot will open at 4:30. Can't wait...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• simmers33simmers33 Posts: 228
    Can we tailgate or no?
    Good evening...
  • PA JammerPA Jammer Posts: 340
    Yeah, coming from PA. Tailgating allowed??
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Has anyone ever used the VIP parking? Does it help get out faster? I know some are amazingly fast and some arent really worth it - I dont want to throw $$ away if its no good... I just have heard horror stories about getting out of their after a show.
  • CosmoCramerCosmoCramer Posts: 571
    You can hang out, it depends which set of high schoolers are patrolling your section of the parking lot. but if you are there early to get your club tickets, they cant make you leave.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • Friendly bump regarding the VIP parking question. I am coming from Columbus OH but will not be able to get to the venue until after 8pm due to work commitments. The Verizon site says you must arrive before show time to use VIP parking, do they mean openers or closers? Thanks!
    "I'd like to thank all you mother fuckers. All you mother fuckers..." EV-10/03/05
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Friendly bump regarding the VIP parking question. I am coming from Columbus OH but will not be able to get to the venue until after 8pm due to work commitments. The Verizon site says you must arrive before show time to use VIP parking, do they mean openers or closers? Thanks!

"Showtime" is when the opener usually comes on.