If the Celtics and Cavs both win tonight....

2»

Comments

• HA! I'm loving this trash talk, and I'm a Boston fan more so than a Cavs fan. That being said, I think this may be Lebron's year to win the title; however, my hopes are with Orlando.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    thunderDAN wrote:
    looks like the Cavs game is earlier in the day the same day as the concert. This could be an epic day. Cavs/Celtics in the day, Pearl Jam at night

that would be a fun double header, even if it's evil empire vs. the city of broken dreams.

not quite as epic as philly with the world series and hockey all going on halloween.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    HA! I'm loving this trash talk, and I'm a Boston fan more so than a Cavs fan. That being said, I think this may be Lebron's year to win the title; however, my hopes are with Orlando.

i'm confused.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    81 wrote:
    thunderDAN wrote:
    looks like the Cavs game is earlier in the day the same day as the concert. This could be an epic day. Cavs/Celtics in the day, Pearl Jam at night

that would be a fun double header, even if it's evil empire vs. the city of broken dreams.

not quite as epic as philly with the world series and hockey all going on halloween.

it's much better for the fact that the people at the show can watch the game before hand. The Halloween show would have been torture for a Phillies fan. This is better becuase you can pregame while watching the game, then go to the concert knowing the outcome. No checking the phone or asking for a score

Indians and Tigers are going on next door too
    edited April 2010
    thunderDAN wrote:
    it's much better for the fact that the people at the show can watch the game before hand. The Halloween show would have been torture for a Phillies fan. This is better becuase you can pregame while watching the game, then go to the concert knowing the outcome. No checking the phone or asking for a score

you do have a point. however, south philly was buzzing. you had the Flyers in the afternoon, WS at night and the final event ever at the spectrum, all on halloween. i'd still take philly 4. that was a magical weekend
    Post edited by 81 on
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    HA! I'm loving this trash talk, and I'm a Boston fan more so than a Cavs fan. That being said, I think this may be Lebron's year to win the title; however, my hopes are with Orlando.

i'm confused.
    Me too.

Seriously.... what?
    7/1/03 ... 9/28/04 ... 5/30/06 ... 6/3/06 ... 6/30/08 ... 8/2/08 (ev solo) ... 10/30/09 ... 10/31/09 ... 5/17/10 ... 5/21/10 ... 3/27/11 (tres mts) ... 6/16/11 (ev solo) ... 10/19/13 ... 8/5/16 ... 8/7/16 ... 9/2/18 ... 9/4/18 ... 9/15/24 ... 9/17/24
  • thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    81 wrote:
    thunderDAN wrote:

you do have a point.

I was at the concert the night of game 4 of the 2007 ALCS and it was the worst show Ive ever been to because I couldnt get service on my phone and the game was right next door. I ended up leaving and just going to a bar to watch the game
    LSDemon wrote:
    81 wrote:

i'm confused.
    Me too.

Seriously.... what?

i'm think he said, there is no way the capitals should be playing a game 7 agaist the habs. i could be wrong tho. :mrgreen:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    Sybil, is that you?
    This weekend we rock Portland