Options

Hi there need help for a ticket

No_CoDeyeahNo_CoDeyeah Posts: 162
edited March 2008 in The Porch
I don't succeed to get a ticket for the LA 1 show, now I am looking for to get 3 with stuff like ticketliquidator.

I want to receive a hard ticket and not something to print 'cause I don't trust this print ticket or eticket

What is the best site to get those tickets please

And important we are 3 peoples coming from Europe so we don't want to be fucked

Thanks for answering

and we don't thanks 10club because they don't care about us except our money
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I don't succeed to get a ticket for the LA 1 show, now I am looking for to get 3 with stuff like ticketliquidator.

I want to receive a hard ticket and not something to print 'cause I don't trust this print ticket or eticket

Thanks for answering

get lost eurotrash
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    get lost eurotrash

Wow....just wow.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    thx I appreciate your help
  • Options
    get lost eurotrash

oh a fan of 12 years old
  • Options
    BZ-BZ- Posts: 31
    we don't thanks 10club because they don't care about us except our money

10c should bans you now and we hope that you don't comes over to here to spends your money.
    East coast 08 please. (YESSSSS!!!!)
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,796

Thanks for answering

stubhub.com
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    thx speedy
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,796
    thx speedy
    no problem...

your gonna pay a little extra for tickets......but you will be able to get 3-4 seats next to each other....
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    At first I was trying to help you out, cuz I felt sorry for you for buying a plane ticket and only getting to see one show. Now you are just a complaining s.o.b. Please stop making threads about how you need tickets to LA 1. You know how to find broker tickets online and so what if you have to print them out.
  • Options
    ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    get lost eurotrash

mods?.... can we feel free to bash this guy? ;)
    wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    mods?.... can we feel free to bash this guy? ;)

bash all you want...i can take it...oh yeah, i guess we love supporting the people that continuously bash 10c, for no reason...people need to grow up.
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,431
    bash all you want...i can take it...oh yeah, i guess we love supporting the people that continuously bash 10c, for no reason...people need to grow up.

Bash the individual, not their heritage/homeland

people don't need to grow up; they need to be less prejudice
  • Options
    I am in the 10club since a long time, as you know I am leaving in Europe, and when PJ came in astoria only citizens from uk can buy tickets, when PJ came in Europe everyone's on this planet can try to have ticket (at this time people from europea don't need to have enough tickets to come to the shows), now vedder make a tour in the USA and tickets are only reserved for canadians and americans residents, so how can I do to have tickets in a country who's not mine and when I can't have ticket by the normal way, maybe you can answer to that ? And who decide to open the sold of ticket to the worlwide or only for a nation ?

So when I ask help from the 10club the only answer is sorry the concert is soldout you can buy tickets from ticketmaster isn't funny ?, and ticketmaster have just bought a brocker site and when you said you need ticket nobody's answer, perhaps because I got nothing to trade and offering only 150 fuckin bucks to get a ticket

And by the way if someone's here have the Politeness to answer to my question I will not oblige to repeat again the same question and this is not my fault if on the last resort I must have a ticket from the brocker

So don't search on me I am a little furious against 10club and all kind of people who are only dreaming of money, make more money always and always and english is not my mothertongue so It's piss me off more to be obliged to translate what I am thinking about,
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    Here is a copy of my post from your first thread. Buy the tickets already. Please.

Animal

A couple of these for around $150.00 seem to be hard tickets.

Good luck.

http://www.ticketliquidator.com/tix/Tickets.aspx?evtid=779066
    Cheers Wilds
  • Options
    AnnaMelindaAnnaMelinda Posts: 331
    I am in the 10club since a long time, as you know I am leaving in Europe, and when PJ came in astoria only citizens from uk can buy tickets, when PJ came in Europe everyone's on this planet can try to have ticket (at this time people from europea don't need to have enough tickets to come to the shows), now vedder make a tour in the USA and tickets are only reserved for canadians and americans residents, so how can I do to have tickets in a country who's not mine and when I can't have ticket by the normal way, maybe you can answer to that ? And who decide to open the sold of ticket to the worlwide or only for a nation ?

So when I ask help from the 10club the only answer is sorry the concert is soldout you can buy tickets from ticketmaster isn't funny ?, and ticketmaster have just bought a brocker site and when you said you need ticket nobody's answer, perhaps because I got nothing to trade and offering only 150 fuckin bucks to get a ticket

And by the way if someone's here have the Politeness to answer to my question I will not oblige to repeat again the same question and this is not my fault if on the last resort I must have a ticket from the brocker

So don't search on me I am a little furious against 10club and all kind of people who are only dreaming of money, make more money always and always and english is not my mothertongue so It's piss me off more to be obliged to translate what I am thinking about,

Possible reasons for the USA/Canada only are endless and boundless. As fans we don't know why. Furious with the 10C? Huh?????? Ok... who knows why.... quick possibilities of the 10,000 or so out there?

Differences in processing? Six weeks to show time? Busy putting together stuff for "real Pearl Jam" tour? Small venues....VERY small venues of 2000 or less. As it was... the servers were having trouble handling the demand for tix??? Or plain it just seemed more sensible/easier....Maybe Ed wanted it this way. Maybe he didn't want people traveling from around the world for what at this point is almost an experimental type of tour for him?? Short shows? Possible reasons are endless... and why do we think the 10C owes anyone an explanation. Really.

Like I mentioned earlier....maybe it was (just speculating on some df the MANY possible theories) But....maybe it was our BELOVED ED VEDDER who said to do it the way they did and the 10C was following the request of the artist for which they are employed. Either way...Isn't it Curtis Mgment, or Pearl Jam Inc. that you should have your ISSSUE with. Not the friendly folks at the 10C who are employes of such?

AND...You want three seats together? Good Luck. I'm traveling from NY and I didn't get any 10C tix either. The person I love more than any other adult in this world...who is in CA and I haven't seen in years...will not be sitting with me. My tic came from TM and his will be coming from somewhere else. Not sure where yet. Maybe VIP tix...or more likely stubhub.

To look for tix and ask for help on the board is cool. To trash the 10C...people that some of us know personally and happen to think are extremely fucking cool....is not going to help your cause. I stuck up for you in another thread. This one sounds ignorant and doesn't make anyone here really want to help you out with a ticket.

Hey Speedy.... Maybe you can flip him one ????!! :)
    sometimes life don't leave you alone
  • Options
    I am just seakin for an extra and not for seven eleven philosophy of life. I don't attempt everything from the tenclub, I' ll give them money they sell me a service, that's all for me, if people don't want to sell me an extra ticket because I said that 10club didn't help me, well I don't know what to think for the rest, the only thing I know It cost me an arm to go there and I have no ticks that's it for me, the rest you can always speakin with huge fans That I am not
  • Options
    AnnaMelindaAnnaMelinda Posts: 331
    if people don't want to sell me an extra ticket because I said that 10club didn't help me, well I don't know what to think

For the record (And i don't think it was a "language thing")

You said a lot more than the 10C didn't help you out.

You said:
    So don't search on me I am a little furious against 10club and all kind of people who are only dreaming of money

and you said:

we don't thanks 10club because they don't care about us except our money

So.... whatever...I think you need to look at your words and how you approach trying to get a ticket. A fan from this board that I never met offered me their extra for Sunday. And I'm going with her. I think if I told her the 10C sucks and I am furious with them etc....she MAY NOT not have been as kind to me as she is being.

Being nice is always best. Good Luck and I hope you are able to get to the shows.
    sometimes life don't leave you alone
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    suppafreak wrote:
    For the record (And i don't think it was a "language thing")

You said a lot more than the 10C didn't help you out.

You said:

and you said:

So.... whatever...I think you need to look at your words and how you approach trying to get a ticket. A fan from this board that I never met offered me their extra for Sunday. And I'm going with her. I think if I told her the 10C sucks and I am furious with them etc....she MAY NOT not have been as kind to me as she is being.

Being nice is always best. Good Luck and I hope you are able to get to the shows.

Well done, Suppa! Very well said!! My thoughts exactly.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    P.S. You catch more flies (and possibly concert tix) with honey...
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    ahaha I don't understand actually the time you lost at speaking alone and given lesson about life and politness, open a new thread with your friend about how I quit drug and I begin to speak like an old mummy or it was better before I gettin old, by the way you give me a smile today, It's not better than a ticket but it's cool
  • Options
    meisteredermeistereder Posts: 1,554
    Stubhub has tickets in threes, I believe. And some of them are hard tickets.

Supposedly, the e-tickets are guaranteed because if you can't get it, you can call Stubhub and they will get you in the place at an equivalent or better seat location. Also, they make the guy who sold the tickets pay for you. But who knows how this all works when it is 20 minutes before show time and you have a security guy telling you your tickets are no good.
    San Diego 10/25/00, Mountain View 6/1/03, Santa Barbara 10/28/03, Northwest School 3/18/05, San Diego 7/7/06, Los Angeles 7/9/06, 7/10/06, Honolulu (U2) 12/9/06, Santa Barbara (EV) 4/10/08, Los Angeles (EV) 4/12/08, Hartford 6/27/08, Mansfield 6/28/08, VH1 Rock Honors The Who 7/12/08, Seattle 9/21/09, Universal City 9/30/09, 10/1/09, 10/6/09, 10/7/09, San Diego 10/9/09, Los Angeles (EV) 7/8/11, Santa Barbara (EV) 7/9/11, Chicago 7/19/13, San Diego 11/21/13, Los Angeles 11/23/13, 11/24/13, Oakland 11/26/13, Chicago 8/22/16, Missoula 8/13/18, Boston 9/2/18, Los Angeles 2/25/22 (EV), San Diego 5/3/22, Los Angeles 5/6/22, 5/7/22, Imola 6/25/22, [London 6/29/24], [Boston 9/15/24]
  • Options
    yeah you right, it will be a bad dream I think ! I am still looking for it and thanks a lot for your lights