Children's perceptions

pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
True story, this kid who I will call 'kid B' came back from living in the Cook Islands for 2 years.

Kid A: SO what did you sleep on up there?

Kid B: Um a bed, duh!!!

Me: what did you think he slept on?

Kid A: I dunno, Rocks or something
Sydney 11/02/2003
Sydney 14/02/2003
Sydney 07/11/2006
Sydney 18/11/2006
Sydney 22/11/2009
EV Sydney 18/03/2011
EV Sydney 19/03/2011
EV Sydney 20/03/2011
Melbourne 24/01/2014
Sydney 26/01/2014
EV Sydney 13/02/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    It's that damn survivor show! Cause TV is reality.
  • Sort of like how Americans (children or otherwise) think the majority of Canadians live in the great wild, hunt salmon with their bare hands and teeth, and make their clothes from the hide of bears they have recently killed, eh?
    Peace ...
    P.S. - for those without a sense of humour, you might want to pause, and find one, before replying to my post
    pjfan31 wrote:
    True story, this kid who I will call 'kid B' came back from living in the Cook Islands for 2 years.

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Sort of like how Americans (children or otherwise) think the majority of Canadians live in the great wild, hunt salmon with their bare hands and teeth, and make their clothes from the hide of bears they have recently killed, eh?
    Peace ...
    P.S. - for those without a sense of humour, you might want to pause, and find one, before replying to my post
    pjfan31 wrote:

I wasn't aware of these things... other than the part where all Canadians end everything in "eh".

;)
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    Sort of like how Americans (children or otherwise) think the majority of Canadians live in the great wild, hunt salmon with their bare hands and teeth, and make their clothes from the hide of bears they have recently killed, eh?
    Peace ...

We also think you meant to name your country "CND" originally, but when they went to write it down, it sounded like:

C, eh
    N, eh
    D, eh
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    BinFrog wrote:
    Peace ...

We also think you meant to name your country "CND" originally, but when they went to write it down, it sounded like:

C, eh
    N, eh
    D, eh

:lol::lol: excellent!!!
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."