Oh man :D Way less than a month now

FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Its way less than a month now that I will be seeing three bands, in two nights :D Im so stoked to see both opening bands and of course my music wifey pearl jam ..Also really looking foward to seeing dear friends and hopefully making some new ones :D Here is what i'm hoping to see from all three bands..

Black Keys - "All you ever wanted"

Band of Horses - "Monsters"

Pearl Jam- "Black Red yellow" (Help , Help )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    One week from right now I'll be hearing the closing tune in KC! Yeah for the Midwest tour!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    One week from right now I'll be hearing the closing tune in KC! Yeah for the Midwest tour!

I wish i was going to more shows :P if this was two years ago id be going to six probably...
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    YAHOOOOOOO!
    HHOOOOTTT YEAHHHH!

SnoopyDance.gif
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Even though I'm sure it won't be anything spectacular, I can't wait to sit here Saturday and see the updates of the setlist for Jazz Fest :oops: Not to mention the excitement I have to be actually going to the Boston and MSG shows!!!
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Even though I'm sure it won't be anything spectacular, I can't wait to sit here Saturday and see the updates of the setlist for Jazz Fest :oops: Not to mention the excitement I have to be actually going to the Boston and MSG shows!!!

Is it too early to call the opener for MSG? :P
  • DPrival78DPrival78 Posts: 2,263
    Even though I'm sure it won't be anything spectacular, I can't wait to sit here Saturday and see the updates of the setlist for Jazz Fest :oops: Not to mention the excitement I have to be actually going to the Boston and MSG shows!!!

no way.. i say it's time for 'of the girl' to make it's long overdue MSG debut.
    i'm more a fan of popular bands.. like the bee-gees, pearl jam
  • Even though I'm sure it won't be anything spectacular, I can't wait to sit here Saturday and see the updates of the setlist for Jazz Fest :oops: Not to mention the excitement I have to be actually going to the Boston and MSG shows!!!

I'm going with Long Road for night 1, Wash for night 2

I hope the Black Keys play Thickfreakness!
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    can't wait to see band of horses but am pissed I'm not seeing the black keys at msg instead. NOT LONG TO WAIT AT ALL!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374

I wish i was going to more shows :P if this was two years ago id be going to six probably...

haha yeah, I hate not being able to top previous years. I did five shows in both 08 and 09 but so far I'm only definite on two this year..I plan on trying up until the MSG dates to make that four though