Some random pj thoughts for the bored......

Dark StarDark Star Posts: 496
edited April 2010 in The Porch
1) I just noticed Dave Krusen is on the front cover of the greatest hits album. Wow! Didn't see him until now. What's he doing, breakdancing?

2) Has Stone ever left his feet during a show, as in jumped in the air. Jeff, Ed, and Mike all have great hops, but I've never seen Stone's feet leave the stage. Any videos of him jumping and you win.

3) Are there strings on the studio version of Dead Man or is that Jeff on a stand up bass? I can never tell.

4) How come Ed didn't get writing credits for The Fixer (great tune by the way, very trippy) when Stone and Mike did. We all read that Ed completely altered the arrangement of the song, turning it into a more poppy feel than the original 7 minute version. Doesn't that count for song writing credits?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dead man has Jeff on a standup bass if im not mistaken. as for the other ones i cant really say. For the Fixer credits I'm guessing Ed has a pretty big say on who gets credit so maybe he felt that he didn't deserve credit?
  • StinkfootStinkfoot Posts: 546
    Dark Star wrote:
    2) Has Stone ever left his feet during a show, as in jumped in the air. Jeff, Ed, and Mike all have great hops, but I've never seen Stone's feet leave the stage. Any videos of him jumping and you win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7xF7IyuYs

Around the 3mins 40secs mark. Okay he might not get Jeffs height but the spinning whilst hopping gives him extra credit... ;)
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • release00release00 Posts: 347
    Stone doesn't strike me as the most athletic type, not there's anything wrong with that
    "So much it dont show"
  • Dark StarDark Star Posts: 496
    Yeh but didn't you see that movie, "White Men Can't Bump"