Don't be Shy

bry321f11bry321f11 Posts: 326
edited April 2010 in The Porch
So I have heard this many times on Boots and live from Ed during his solo stint. I was listening today (while it was raining out) to the Toyko boot from 03 and was amazed at how good Ed/The Band does this song. It's amazing. The sound is so good.

I often wonder (with this song and others as well) if someone just heard Ed sing, how can they not just be amazed at how good and sincere andpassionate his voice his.

For example.....I bet you if anyone in the room had never listened to Ed/Pearl Jam before they heard him do "My City of Ruins", they went home and looked him up. Fucking band rules. I cant wait for Hartford, NYC and Boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    My City Of Ruins still owns me. Amazing! It's funny, I was listening to that on my way home and I was thinking a similar thing ;)
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Yes. I think it's entirely possible to be caught by his intensity the first time and fall in love with the sound of his voice.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    Yes. I think it's entirely possible to be caught by his intensity the first time and fall in love with the sound of his voice.

That's what happened to me...now it's a full-blown obsession :)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    theeagle78 wrote:
    justam wrote:

I think that's fairly common 'round these parts cowgirl. ;)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • justam wrote:
    theeagle78 wrote:
    justam wrote:

I think that's fairly common 'round these parts cowgirl. ;)

although i completely agree...im a guy hahaha