NEWARK - AMAZING SEATS NOW

starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
edited April 2010 in The Porch
SECTION 16... right on the side of the stage, mike's side.... there are even PAIRS left. What's wrong with people? Go get these!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Got Section 16 row 15 @ 11pm Saturday night, was amazed they were still available.

Get em while they last!
  • hopethatuchokehopethatuchoke Posts: 2,927
    Most likely because it's $91.20 PER TICKET

:problem:
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    best seats in the house
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    mike's side....
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    best seats in the house
  • Most likely because it's $91.20 PER TICKET

I would say more because it's a Tuesday night show that was only announced a month in advance.
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,594
    SECTION 16... right on the side of the stage, mike's side.... there are even PAIRS left. What's wrong with people? Go get these!!

Good singles being available? That's expected. But good PAIRS being available bothers me. If someone scores one of these pairs thru TM and I get worse seats thru my 13-year old TenC number, well that would be bothersome.
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    SOLAT319 wrote:

Good singles being available? That's expected. But good PAIRS being available bothers me. If someone scores one of these pairs thru TM and I get worse seats thru my 13-year old TenC number, well that would be bothersome.

That kinda thing happened in Chicago. At 6pm before night 1 my friend walked up to the ticket window and got a pair in the 2nd row above floor on Stones side. :?
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    SENROCK wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:

That kinda thing happened in Chicago. At 6pm before night 1 my friend walked up to the ticket window and got a pair in the 2nd row above floor on Stones side. :?

WHAT???
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    that's not too unusual. A lot of times those are tickets that are held back for VIP's and if not used, they are released sometimes on day of show.
  • MahaloevMahaloev Posts: 305
    SENROCK wrote:
    SOLAT319 wrote:

Philladelphia, 10/28/09, 5:30 p.m. @ the venue, I purchased 5th row, side stage tickets, mike's side, an hour before the doors opened. I was in this 5 row rafter, right on the corner of the stage. I could spit on Mike's feet if I wanted to. (I would never btw. Just saying how close I was) As well as the night before. ;) That is the way I will always buy tickets for PJ shows.
    The Stars, the Snow, the Fire

Philladelphia, 10/28/09, 5:30 p.m. @ the venue, I purchased 5th row, side stage tickets, mike's side, an hour before the doors opened. I was in this 5 row rafter, right on the corner of the stage. I could spit on Mike's feet if I wanted to. (I would never btw. Just saying how close I was) As well as the night before. ;) That is the way I will always buy tickets for PJ shows.

My buddy buys concert tix this way too. Seems really risky if you REALLY want to be a the show... I guess you could have alternate tix already, but then you have to go through the hassle of selling them...

My buddy buys concert tix this way too. Seems really risky if you REALLY want to be a the show... I guess you could have alternate tix already, but then you have to go through the hassle of selling them...

I'm pretty casual about it. I've had some truly excellent experiences when it comes to PJ shows. I am in every way satisfied & no longer feel the 'craze' of having to get tickets. No worries. If it's meant to be, it will be. U dig? ;)

I'm pretty casual about it. I've had some truly excellent experiences when it comes to PJ shows. I am in every way satisfied & no longer feel the 'craze' of having to get tickets. No worries. If it's meant to be, it will be. U dig? ;)

I dig, but I'm not at that point yet myself...

;)
    It's been 18 years in the making for me. You'll get there one day but for now...Ride the wave wherever it takes you ;) I'm heading into the next phase of my life, '35 & still Alive'. Time for some personal changes for the future, not for the here & now.
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    I'm actually hoping this show doesn't sell out, just so I can get some backdrop this tour. So far the other 2 shows I'm going to, Hartford and MSG, are both selling seats behind the stage. If Newark doesn't, then we'll get the backdrop. Selfish, I know, but I'd rather keep this show slightly smaller and slightly more intimate
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
    Dig it... 8-)

ote="NoelMichael"]I'm actually hoping this show doesn't sell out, just so I can get some backdrop this tour. So far the other 2 shows I'm going to, Hartford and MSG, are both selling seats behind the stage. If Newark doesn't, then we'll get the backdrop. Selfish, I know, but I'd rather keep this show slightly smaller and slightly more intimate
  • SidnumSidnum Posts: 674

I grabbed these seats on Sat. I couldn't believe they came up. I got 13th row! Never been on Mike's side yet either. Gonna be sweet!
  • lowlight79lowlight79 Posts: 205
    Newark is not the best area and if your not taking public transportation it is rough to get to through rush hour.
    "Only curfews can keep us down"
    Where's the Pre-Jam @????
    someday you'll learn that the best tickets don;t always come from the ten club... unless your number is insane. i'm 299xxx and can;t really remember the last time i actually used my 10c seats. ticketmaster always better. great pairs in section 16 still available. today... row 18, but still pretty awesome. eddie also comes out on top of the pa a lot of times over there.
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    I actually was able to get 5th row Mike's side for the San Diego show, it was awesome!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    this wouldn't have happened with boston 2

just sayin

:lol:
  • brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237

isn't section 16 behind the stage though?
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    beside is much different than behind

i was beside in philly and it was awesome

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 3639_n.jpg
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,399
    lowever level and mez sections are selling behind the stage....doesn't seem like there will be a back drop. sorry dude. best seats for sale right now are side stage in the upper 200's and then rear view seating. i tell ya.... awesome ticket sales with only three weeks notice. i'm thinking only hardcore fans will be there, meaning this show is going to be LOUD. so pumped. can't wait.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    no offense to anyone but, shit,I want the backdrop too! so distinctive to this tour.
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    Most likely because it's $91.20 PER TICKET

I would say more because it's a Tuesday night show that was only announced a month in advance.

I agree, but I'm certain that price is a big reason for it.
    16 is not behind the stage... take my word for it. it is right on the side where mike spends an enormous amount of time playing with you during the show.
  • Starmap, thanks for the tip. I was bummed I wan't going to this one and wanted some decent seats and now I have them in section 16 row 18. I agree with ya, I think they are more sidestage than rearview. Thanks again!
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club.