Music on the Ten Club???

splatvybzsplatvybz Posts: 3
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Can you listen to music on here? or can you only buy music from here?
JonnyClearwater
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    YOU CAN BUY AND TRADE STUFF
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,391
    YOU CAN BUY AND TRADE STUFF

:o + :shock:
  • wouldn't it be nice if they'd stream us pj 24/7 and take requests via the bbs..I can dream can't I?
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    I found it interesting that when you cluck on a song from the library sometimes it's a live cut.

Like a few were from Philly ....
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    wouldn't it be nice if they'd stream us pj 24/7 and take requests via the bbs..I can dream can't I?
    Now THIS is an idea. If they did this, I'd want to apply for the DJ job.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    wouldn't it be nice if they'd stream us pj 24/7 and take requests via the bbs..I can dream can't I?
    and i ll cover you when u sleep at nights,in Europe is daytime ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :thumbup: Sounds like a winning team!

Excited about today's match dimitris? I'm guessing you're pulling for Inter.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

yep!!!!! 2 reasons!!im a fun of Jose and anti-Barca fan,as a fan of Real Madrid :D ..and the final is on Real Madrid home stadium,Bernabeu,so dont want to see Barca on the final
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

yep!!!!! 2 reasons!!im a fun of Jose and anti-Barca fan,as a fan of Real Madrid :D ..and the final is on Real Madrid home stadium,Bernabeu,so dont want to see Barca on the final
    Eto'o is my favorite player in the world.

I'll be watching!