Posters for sale on the ten club????

splatvybzsplatvybz Posts: 3
edited April 2010 in The Porch
has anyone bought any of the posters available on the ten club? I'm curious what size they are and what material they are printed on. Are they just like a regular poster you buy in the store...or are they like billfolds from the shows? I'm interested in buying some of them...but there is no real description on there...just kinda want to know what to expect.
JonnyClearwater
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Welcome abroad! The tour posters are all high quality silkscreen on high quality, heavy paper, usually 18 x 24, but depends on the design. There are a lot of posts floating around regarding posters, or you can search http://www.expressobeans.com for specifics on each poster.
    The non-tour posters (Backspacer poster and Fleet rehersal, for example) have size details, and I'm assuming, are digitally printed.
    If you wait a couple weeks, there should be a sale coming up for the posters currently listed, and if you have 10c tickets to any of the up-coming shows, there might be a presale for the new posters.

Hope that helps.
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg