So that's what rich food does to you!

nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
Not good!

I've been a good boy all this year, well most of it. I've watched what I've eaten lost about 28lbs now and my shorts are falling off. I've avoided rich food, eaten plainly and had the benefit.

Until yesterday! We had a family BBQ. We had a chorizo tomato salad, a spicy cous cous dish and a whole range of wonderful spicy sausages and burgers from our local butcher. Garlic bread..... and you name it we had it. All washed down with lager, guiness, wine and whatever we could get our hands on. Did I forget the banoffi pie to finish?

Today my stomach has gone into spasms and my arse feels like it's been attacked by a cheese grater.

Never again!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Ah, that's only because you're not used to it. The key is everything in moderation. You gotta wean your way back onto it.
    It's the stomachs equivalent of going back to the gym for the first time in about a year. Your muscles hurt like hell after, but that doesn't mean it's bad for you.
    I say eat more rich foods, just know your limits. And Obviously guinness is going to do that to you regardless.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Ah, that's only because you're not used to it. The key is everything in moderation.
    Moderation didn't come into it. I think I'll stick to the plainer stuff and feel OK. I feel like a stuffed chicken today and am extremely anti social. :lol: