Options

Thanks to all

whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
edited May 2008 in The Porch
Thnx to all who posted suggestions on how I may get to Bonnaroo. I'll be greyhounding it to the festival.. and for anyone else doing so.. the busx staion is only a mile from the festival.. I'll be walking that freaking mile.. after 16 hours on a bus with a butload of fellow freaks, I'll NEED a walk!! but once again, thanks for all the ideas and offers of help. I appreciate it alot.. more than most of ya will ever KNOW. cause holy shit do I neeeeeeed this trip.. see yas there!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,017
    Thnx to all who posted suggestions on how I may get to Bonnaroo. I'll be greyhounding it to the festival.. and for anyone else doing so.. the busx staion is only a mile from the festival.. I'll be walking that freaking mile.. after 16 hours on a bus with a butload of fellow freaks, I'll NEED a walk!! but once again, thanks for all the ideas and offers of help. I appreciate it alot.. more than most of ya will ever KNOW. cause holy shit do I neeeeeeed this trip.. see yas there!!
    A mile isn't bad, but with all of the equipment- wow! I'm sure that someone could give you a ride
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    maybe I'll get lucky,, if not I always travel light.. only what I can carry.. :-)but a ride would kickass!! :-)