Options

Mike McCready's Detective Agency: Operation Whodunit? (53)

Comments

• Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    i'm working on my deep comp! i'm on a deadline - packing up my house and such too.. lots going on

*sits back down with cup of tea and coro on the tele*
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:
    i'm working on my deep comp! i'm on a deadline - packing up my house and such too.. lots going on

Back to work, bitch!

*cracks whip*

:twisted:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    MANKIND wrote:
    its so special

Opinions are like asseholes ;) , everyone has one. Some are just bigger than others.

And the general concensus here is.......this thread rocks. You gals are very top of the ladder of awesomeness!!!!
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    doompony wrote:

Awwww. I keep checking your Facebook page for the next instalment.

Ed's been jamming at Uncle Neil's for too long now and Mike is getting the shits.

:)
  • Options
    mike's been making some calls - he's real keen on me winning this next 10C comp... he's a selfless man.
    plus ed's crashed neil's tractor and is in time out.
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    mike's been making some calls - he's real keen on me winning this next 10C comp... he's a selfless man.
    plus ed's crashed neil's tractor and is in time out.

:lol:
  • Options
    geckogecko Posts: 1,712
    LOL
    Sequel is, clearly, Ed & Tedder Detective Agency, you know, Pink Panther style.
    They can travel and meet other band members. We could have whole band dress-up doll ...err action figures.
    You will have to quit your day job, of course :D
  • Options
    normal transmission should resume within the next week - my 10C entry is done and has been received (thanks 10c!) and tedder, ed and mike have finished their grilled cheese sandwiches and are planning their next move.
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    We are all sitting on the edge of our seats!!!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    lockedlocked Boston Posts: 4,005
    I am...!

and where is the love for Matt?

He's always so nerdy looking and maybe you get get some jabs in from the other memebers about him doing the whole "soundgarden reuinion" thing?

Luv this thread!
    :D
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • Options
    damn...u chicks rock!!! screw all the haters!!
    *now patiently awaiting the next installment*
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    jester59388jester59388 Posts: 150
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Doom, you're so talented and I love the fact you're making these little cartoons for us all to enjoy....THANK YOU!

Ignore the cockheads who obviously think it would be better for us to be bitching about whether MSG 2 was better than Philly 3 etc or whatever everyone is bitching about on here these days. :roll:

Carry on with your brilliance, doom.... 8-)

+1,000,000

This thread is absolutely fantastic. I've always been curious about the title and finally got to read it. My g/f is a graphic artist and I know how much work you've put into this. Thanks for sharing this with us and I will now be checking in regualrly for the next installment. You ladies rock!
    a fool not a fucking god ....
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,951
    Agree with Jester - brilliant thread!
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    okay already!!! Next panel please!!!!
    You've kept us waiting long enough.
    And , dammit now I want a grilled cheese too!!! Think Ed can whip me one up? That is if Uncle Neil will let him off timeout for a minute?
    Thanks ALOT!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Yeah come on... Ed is getting fat from too many of Uncle Neil's "special" home baked brownies.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,938
    um, hello? what the deal? Waiting on a new box of crayons? :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Oh I'm listening.......
  • Options
    ok. i'll do one today. i'm home sick from work... so i'll sit in this COLD ROOM (heh) and do another cartoon... but first i have to draw a deer on rollerblades for someone...
  • Options
    Fuck the deer on rollerblades.....there's no time for side projects, doom! You had time off for the 10c competition -- but that's it!! :x

Speaking of side projects, when are you painting me? ;)
  • Options
    Oh....and get better soon munky!

If you need me regarding the next drawing, PM me on here.
  • Options
    the deer was for a good cause. a friend of ours had a death in the family so it was supposed to be a cheer up thing. it's quite cute too!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4114/479 ... 3ef7_b.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Fuck the deer on rollerblades

does it need to have rollerblades?
  • Options
    yeah. the guy it is for .. his last name is dear, his nickname is bambi and he teaches roller blading when he's not IT-ing it up nerdwise.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    doompony wrote:
    yeah. the guy it is for .. his last name is dear, his nickname is bambi and he teaches roller blading when he's not IT-ing it up nerdwise.

i was just wondering if ziggy needs the deer to wear rollerblades to fuck him ;)

love the pic...hope your friend feels better :)
  • Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    doompony wrote:
    the deer was for a good cause. a friend of ours had a death in the family so it was supposed to be a cheer up thing. it's quite cute too!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4114/479 ... 3ef7_b.jpg

That's very sweet. Hope it helps your friend!
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    ok. i'll do one today. i'm home sick from work... so i'll sit in this COLD ROOM (heh) and do another cartoon... but first i have to draw a deer on rollerblades for someone...

Didn't you get the Snuggie I sent you? ;)

Mr Snuggleton would look good in a Snuggie ... that's if they ever find him. :)
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    doompony wrote:

i was just wondering if ziggy needs the deer to wear rollerblades to fuck him ;)

I had a response to this but I deleted it in case it gets the thread locked....but the answer is yes.