A Pearl Jam Tattoo

hedavehedave Posts: 201
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hey Everybody,
You've probably read a thread like this every, single year. This summer I'm going to get a Pearl Jam tattoo. I'm usually opposed to most tats, but after being a fan for some many years now (I even remember getting my first
X-mas single, "Sonic Reducer" in '92.), I just have a strange compulsion. It started with a tattoo artist I talked to at the LA, Gibson show. When I spoke with him, he wondered why I didn't have any ink, given my obsession.

Anyway, I've been looking at Flickr pics and Ames Bros. art; I even tried tattooedeverything.com (the site is down, or so it seems when I tried to find the page). Does anyone know a good site or pics page to find the perfect PJ tattoo? If all else fails, I'll keep scanning my Ames Bros. book. Perhaps something will finally stand out. Thanks.
He who forgets will be destined to remember...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    Pear

Pear

Pear L
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,040
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    hedave wrote:
    Hey Everybody,
    You've probably read a thread like this every, single year. This summer I'm going to get a Pearl Jam tattoo. I'm usually opposed to most tats, but after being a fan for some many years now (I even remember getting my first
    X-mas single, "Sonic Reducer" in '92.), I just have a strange compulsion. It started with a tattoo artist I talked to at the LA, Gibson show. When I spoke with him, he wondered why I didn't have any ink, given my obsession.

Anyway, I've been looking at Flickr pics and Ames Bros. art; I even tried tattooedeverything.com (the site is down, or so it seems when I tried to find the page). Does anyone know a good site or pics page to find the perfect PJ tattoo? If all else fails, I'll keep scanning my Ames Bros. book. Perhaps something will finally stand out. Thanks.

dimitris has a good gallery here..

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/alb ... 1154506885
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    doompony wrote:
    hedave wrote:
    Hey Everybody,

dimitris has a good gallery here..

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/alb ... 1154506885
    thanks Lisa :)
    + a second album is on
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 1154506885
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”