LOWER LEVEL SEATING STILL AVAIL FOR NEWARK

djdeephousedjdeephouse Posts: 10
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I keep checkin TM and there are some good tix left (LOWER LEVEL).......keep trying if you didnt get any
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    nOW, most are in the rear of the arena but at least theyre a straight on full view.

:)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    nOW, most are in the rear of the arena but at least theyre a straight on full view.

yes they are.........but for somebody like me who's 6'3.......being in the back doesn't bother me. And..........i'd rather be in the back on lower level seats than being in mezz or upper level
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    edited April 2010
    Bathgate66 wrote:

yes they are.........but for somebody like me who's 6'3.......being in the back doesn't bother me. And..........i'd rather be in the back on lower level seats than being in mezz or upper level

i absolutely jumped on lowers in the rear
    sec 1 row 3
    for the straioghtforward view of the entire band.
    Threw back 2 diff pairs ( endstage ) but feared
    cutoff or obstruction of the other end each time .

Also- youd think a relatively brand spanking new arena
    would have a detailed
    or at least a virrtual seating chart here ?

2 thumbs down,to The Prudential Rock
    & their prehistoric website!

I had no idea of which direction the numbers ran here
    the generic seating chart is just goofy.

Concert_End_Stage_SeatingPRUDENTIAL.png
    Post edited by Bathgate66 on
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • I agree, I got seats in a section that is not noted on the seating chart. But they said floor risers so I grabbed them.
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    i'd rather be in the back on lower level seats than being in mezz or upper level

While I'd normally agree with you, from what I heard at this venue there's much more of an overhang in the mezzanines than normal. So people who are at the front of the 100's are going to be way closer than people in the backs of the single-digit sections
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • i'd rather be in the back on lower level seats than being in mezz or upper level

While I'd normally agree with you, from what I heard at this venue there's much more of an overhang in the mezzanines than normal. So people who are at the front of the 100's are going to be way closer than people in the backs of the single-digit sections

that's def possible. The Rock is much smaller than MSG, so i really think that all of the seats, with exception of the 200's, are gonna be good seats. I guess we shall see come May 18th! I bought these tix as a B-day present to myself! lol