Saw this video of animal abuse. People suck.

CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
I could only get thru about 1/2 of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_k9e8PXrbU&NR=1

People ask me why I'm a vegetarian. I should probably save this video on my ipod to more simply answer the question in person.
ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
*NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
*MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
*Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
*Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
*Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
*VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
*EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
*Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Dude.. What the fuck are you watching this stuff for??? I am crying and puking all at once.. Being a veggie wont stop rednecks throwing puppies in garbage trucks.. People suck!!! go kiss an animal!! Nothing makes me sick quite like this kinda thing...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Dude.. What the fuck are you watching this stuff for??? I am crying and puking all at once.. Being a veggie wont stop rednecks throwing puppies in garbage trucks.. People suck!!! go kiss an animal!! Nothing makes me sick quite like this kinda thing...

okay, I'm not watching this vid for sure after reading this.

people do suck.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • With the comments I won't be watching this video.

I don't understand what is wrong with people. :( There is a special place in hell for those that abuse the ones who cannot fight back.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    the wolf wrote:

people do suck.
    It is really not that different from the humane society commercials on tv until the part when.. well, i guess i already said it.. I hate when i feel ashamed to be human
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    With the comments I won't be watching this video.

I don't understand what is wrong with people. :( There is a special place in hell for those that abuse the ones who cannot fight back.

agreed.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • CazzaBGirlCazzaBGirl Posts: 234
    :cry: im speechless......
    Hold on to the thread....The currents will shift....Glide me towards you....

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life....
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Jesus. It's shit like this that solidifies my belief that we're a pretty embarassing species at times.

People need to learn how to respect animals.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    I hate when i feel ashamed to be human

A-fucking-men.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    CJMST3K wrote:
    People ask me why I'm a vegetarian. I should probably save this video on my ipod to more simply answer the question in person.

No kidding. As I said before, I think in a nutshell people just have no respect for other living creatures in this world. As humans, we're quite arrogant and I think everyone at one point or another needs a rude awakening. I sure remember when I got mine. Then, if they choose to continue to contribute to such behavior, well...then I guess they have to live with themselves, and sadly...some people can do that. :cry:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    I hate this shit. A friend of mine at work was telling me about a video he saw showing some asshole kids in mexico brutally torturing a small dog ( having two pit bulls tear him apart- as well as slamming a wood bat over its face, over and over), recording it, then posting the video on their facebook.

would love to come face to face with these types of cowards and give them the same pain they have given to these poor animals
    I hate this shit. A friend of mine at work was telling me about a video he saw showing some asshole kids in mexico brutally torturing a small dog ( having two pit bulls tear him apart- as well as slamming a wood bat over its face, over and over), recording it, then posting the video on their facebook.

:shock: :o ....that is fucking disgusting.

I'm so glad animal abuse is a felony in Utah, but sometimes that just isn't enough.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • haffajappahaffajappa Posts: 5,955
    some of those clips were in Earthlings.
    i cried so hard in that movie.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    CJMST3K wrote:
    I could only get thru about 1/2 of it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_k9e8PXrbU&NR=1

I'm not watching the video, sounds fucking awful.

But in terms of the vegetarian thing, what about all the small animals that live in crop fields and get churned up in machinery when the crops are harvested?
  • dadesdades Posts: 322
    Couldn't watch it,you know it goes on but you dont need to see it.

10 mins with these assholes is all it would take :twisted:
    Glasgow Cathouse 1992
    Glasgow S.E.C.C. 2000
    Shepherds Bush 2009 - M.E.N 2009 - London O2 2009
    Boston 2010 - Newark 2010 - MSG1+2 2010 - Dublin 2010 - Belfast 2010
    London 2010
    Manchester 1+2 2012 EV Manchester 2012 EV London 31/7/2012
    Philly 1+2 2013 - Hartford 2013
    Berlin 2014 Leeds 2014
    Fenway 2 2016
    EV London 1+2 2017
    London 1+2 - Berlin 2018
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Made it through about 20 seconds. Just terrible.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    the wolf wrote:

people do suck.
    I can't watch the video either. People who abuse animals are fucking cowards!!! :evil:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • BhagavadGitaBhagavadGita Posts: 1,748
    I know i cant watch the video because I could barely stand the video I posted about baby seals getting slaughtered for their fur. When i posted this to the Moving Train, I actually had people defend the seal killers. I actually had people trying to justify violence. It was maddening and made me feel like some of the people in this message pit, just don't get the message.

Thank God the people who have replied to this post have great compassion. Isn't there a saying about "how a society treats animals, children, the elderly and the sick, is directly related to how evolved they are."

This is not to start a fight, but has anyone ever noticed it's often men of a certain type that are violent? I'm sure there are violent women out there, but the majority of the suffering in this world seems like it's often generated by a man. NOT ALL MEN, just some.

It is a man's world.

It's certainly not a dog's world in Mexico, I saw that myself just recently.

I think the people who commit these horrid acts, will pay, they will pay one way or another, I guarantee you. :twisted:
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    I watched the whole video and it was horrible.

While I don't agree with a lot of things PETA stands for as an organization, I think they do some good. You can't deny the fact that some people are just hollow shells and think nothing of torturing or killing innocent animals. I wish these animals could turn the tide and deliver the same pain to these assholes.

That's why I love seeing some douche in Spain getting gored by a bull during the Running of the Bulls. Brings a smile to my face.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I got to them throwing the live dog in the back of that trash compactor truck and had to shut it off..... :(