I need that version of WMA!

Help?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    The Atlanta94 W.M.A. was the best. Just wanted to say that.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • I've got a spare. PM me if you're interested in working something out
    Minneapolis 98, Chicago 00, San Fransisco 00, Fargo 03, Thunder Bay 05, St Paul 06 (night 2), Chicago 08 (EV) both nights

Don't it make you smile?
  • youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576

+1
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • The Atlanta94 W.M.A. was the best. Just wanted to say that.
    tough call (id go with Roo, more trippy) but they both beat the hell out of the NEw York one with the backup singers and Stone's weird playing.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,404
    youngster wrote:

+1

I agree! Bonnaroo was great & all, but you couldn't hear Jeff bass all the way up. Atlanta '94, it was up, way up! And it was awesome.
  • AtlantaJammerAtlantaJammer Posts: 2,611
    I agree! Bonnaroo was great & all, but you couldn't hear Jeff bass all the way up. Atlanta '94, it was up, way up! And it was awesome.

Holy shit, this was not the case at all! Only translated through the boot that way cause it was such an open venue. No covering what so ever. Also why you can barely hear the crowd. I was front row right in front of the speaker and the bass almost knocked me over! Had to grip that rail tightly!

Holy shit, this was not the case at all! Only translated through the boot that way cause it was such an open venue. No covering what so ever. Also why you can barely hear the crowd. I was front row right in front of the speaker and the bass almost knocked me over! Had to grip that rail tightly!

On the Bonnaroo, Mike/Stone & Ed were playing more of Jeff's bass riff's on guitar. On the Bonnaroo track, from 1:00 - 1:46 you get to hear Jeff pretty well. After that, it's like Jeff took a break or something. Listening to the old '94 version right now too, it was all Jeff. I don't mind Ed starting off WMA acousticly, it's great, but to compare '94 over the '08 version, I prefer the '94 version.
    Everything about that Atlanta show was the best! Too bad I was 11yrs old and into shit like Vanilla Ice and Kris Kross those days. :lol:
  • megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    so someone really likes a song and starts a thread for help listening to it..and it turns into a this version sucks thread. cool
    jones wrote:
    so someone really likes a song and starts a thread for help listening to it..and it turns into a this version sucks thread. cool

Thats how they all end up... You stoned? :)
    Everything about that Atlanta show was the best! Too bad I was 11yrs old and into shit like Vanilla Ice and Kris Kross those days. :lol:

"Jump! Jump! Kris Kross will make ya ... "

:lol:

Every 2nd Friday Junior High dance it was Kris Kross & Snap "I Got The Power". And OPP! Each time I went up to the DJ & asked to play a Pearl Jam or Soundgarden track, I would get that look. They did play it, but I would get stares that the song request was only for me! :lol:
    jones wrote:

Thats how they all end up... You stoned? :)
    :lol:
    true
  • I agree! Bonnaroo was great & all, but you couldn't hear Jeff bass all the way up. Atlanta '94, it was up, way up! And it was awesome.

speaking of which i used to have a fan bootleg that was so much better than the official one. you can hear the crowd and bass so much better.

the boots from that tour are terrible. if anyone ccan hook me up with the unofficial one i'd be very gratful.
    MrSmith wrote:

speaking of which i used to have a fan bootleg that was so much better than the official one. you can hear the crowd and bass so much better.

the boots from that tour are terrible. if anyone ccan hook me up with the unofficial one i'd be very gratful.
    i would like to have that fan boot 8-)
    MrSmith wrote:
    if anyone ccan hook me up with the unofficial one i'd be very gratful.

Here's one: (Schoeps mk4 (ORTF) 16-bit) Audience Recording

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ICY4WA3
  • demetrios wrote:
    MrSmith wrote:
    if anyone ccan hook me up with the unofficial one i'd be very gratful.

Here's one: (Schoeps mk4 (ORTF) 16-bit) Audience Recording

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0ICY4WA3
    thanks i'll check it out.