MSG 5/20 ticket onsale at ebay - face value

ms.honeymeisterms.honeymeister Posts: 476
edited April 2010 in The Porch
my b/f has an extra 5/20 ticket listed on ebay for buy it now at face value ($93.17 incl. TM fees + ebay fees = $95) if any one is interested here is the link....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pearl-Jam-Madison-Square-Garden-05-20-10-Row-A-/260591235670?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_Tickets_all_in_one&hash=item3cac72b256

it's a great seat, dead center behind the stage on the aisle row A...you have a great view of the entire arena and the band. much preferred over 38 rows back on the floor. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Why is he selling it on there. A tout could get it and sell it on, he should cancel that and sell it on here, plaenty will want it here
  • i posted it on here in 3 different threads over the past month and not even a nibble. :(

no one wanted it on the board, so he's trying ebay.

but.... i wanted to make sure people on here knew about the sale in case there was interest and someone just missed the previous postings....that's why i included the link and mentioned it on the board.

also... if you go here ... http://www.thegarden.com/seating/index.html click on section 322... check out the view!
  • philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    Im really shocked by that. I thought it would have been greatly recieved on here as so many missed out on tickets. Shame Im not in the US
  • starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,925
    philthehip wrote:
    Why is he selling it on there. A tout could get it and sell it on, he should cancel that and sell it on here, plaenty will want it here

because people will keep emailing the person and not buy the ticket unless it's without fees. people around here are starting to act like phish fans.
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    Watching a show from behind the stage is great. You get to see how the band interacts with each other, and you get to watch the crowd going crazy.
  • someone must want an MSG ticket.... anyone? we'd sell it to someone on here for same as the 10c ticket price if we knew a true fan got it. $86.50.

pm me if interested.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,832
    people are just waiting to see what they can get in front of the stage for face (like me!)

come show time, the true market will reveal itself
  • either we'll sell it on ebay or be schlepping around outside MSG with an extra ticket.

last time we had an MSG ticket behind the stage, i gave it to that kid dan from brazil in 2003 and he sold it. this couldn't turn out any worse i suppose.
  • anyone? ticket? msg? face? value?
  • just in case you were interested. there's about 12 hours left on the auction. still an opportunity to get it below face value.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,832
    that ad is a bit deceptive
    it does not mention that it is rear view and the 300s are not exactly right next to the stage
    but hey good luck with the auction
  • Bump!
    if it werent for my newborn and the fact that they announced Newark, I would be all over this, there would be no way I could get away with 2 shows in a week!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me