Temple Of The Dog Vinyl

McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
edited April 2010 in The Porch
There's one copy at the music store around the corner. That is the Purple colored vinyl version.

It's a new copy.

32.99$

I already got mine so if someone wants this one.. just contact me.. Of course, it might not be there when you ask for it ( actually, i doubt someone will buy it by the next days..)..

Well.. just offering it..

Of course, i do not pay the shipping... which is around 15$ for the states (Was 15$ last time I sent the SAME vinyl to someone on here ).

Don't ask for dealing.. I'm not gonna give my own money for charity!!!

Good luck.
-"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,404
    Are the Purple & Clear white lp's reprints or bootlegs? I only know the black prints, that are available over @ pjcollectors.com

http://www.pjcollectors.com/category_related.asp?id=3
  • McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
    this is a reprint..

buy the way, i've got a copy of the Flaming Lips' Dark Side remake.. Great great album.. It comes with a CD.. Get it if you like both the Floyds and the Flaming Lips.
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    McCready00 wrote:
    this is a reprint..

buy the way, i've got a copy of the Flaming Lips' Dark Side remake.. Great great album.. It comes with a CD.. Get it if you like both the Floyds and the Flaming Lips.

+1 on the Flaming Lips! This is a great RSD purchase :D
    yea.. Got the Seafoam colored release.. Apparently, they ran out of this color and finished pressing the records with clear white vinyls.. So it would make my album some kind of rare.. But still to early to see what is the truth.
  • Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    McCready00 wrote:
    yea.. Got the Seafoam colored release.. Apparently, they ran out of this color and finished pressing the records with clear white vinyls.. So it would make my album some kind of rare.. But still to early to see what is the truth.

I heard 4500 were clear 5500 seafoam green. So while the clear is more 'rare', I;d rather have the seafoam green, its pretty sweet looking! 8-)

At least its better than the pepto pink Phoenix 12" I got on RSD! :o
    well... You might be right but I think nobody knows yet..

Well, it will be interresting to see what's going up with this.

Almost completed my Neil Young Pre 80s collection this morning.. there was a big convention here in Montreal.

Saw many Pearl Jam vinyl, but overpriced like shit...
    ):