***Official new C-Bus request, important***

Backspacer_BackerBackspacer_Backer Posts: 1,023
edited April 2010 in The Porch
OK, not that important, but I hope it works. My wife, not a big PJ fan, is joining me for the C-Bus show. I've been to 15-16 shows, and she's been to a couple with me, but she can do with or without. however, she is a HUGE bon jovi fan. I know, don't flame her too bad, she's a fairly typical soccer mom, oK. anyway, she went to Tampa with her girlfriends to see JBJ last weekend, and raved about how great the show was. One "highlight", although she's not a door's fan either, was that they covered "Roadhouse Blues".

so this is where PJ comes in. when she told me how great the cover was, in my smart ass way, I said, "that must have been really cool, but i wonder how many times JBJ has performed that song WITH THE ACTUAL DOORS? Because I know this one lead singer who's done that song with the ACTUAL DOORS. In fact, he performed when THE ACTUAL DOORS were inducted into the rock hall of fame, at the ACTUAL DOORS request. Has JBJ done so? I don't believe he has."

So I'd like Pearl Jam to perform the song to blow that gaywad off the map. not that there's anything wrong with being a gaywad.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,685
    That would be cool, although you and I know there is no comparison and hopefully your wife will relize that PJ is ten times better than john boy.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,239
    They should cover Riders of the Storm or is it Riders on the Storm ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Posts: 5,902
    My wife, not a big PJ fan, is joining me for the C-Bus show.

why?

I dont understand why guys take their wives/girlfriends who have no interest in being there to shows? I go to every show with my brother because we like 90% of the same bands. being there with someone who wasnt into the music would be such a distraction because I would just be worried that he or she is bored. plus tickets arent cheap. seems like a waste of $90.

last show I went to (Thom Yorke/Atoms for Peace) there was a lot of this because it was saturday night and it was really annoying because they inevitably end up yapping to each other the entire night--during the music!.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    what qualifies this as official business

and if they do the doors, they should do the end.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • It's no less "official' than the other 1,000,000 official request threads on here.

as for why we invite our gf's/wives who have "no interest", i didn't say that. she likes the band, she's just not a fanatic like i am, and she likes other bands more. she likes 5-10 pearl jam songs a lot, maybe another dozen she likes pretty well, and she says most of the rest give her a headache.