edited April 2010 in The Porch
~ No one wants to play. Screw it then. ~
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    ~
    ~

Question Number 1
    ~ What Pearl Jam song title is shown in this picture? Come on it's not that obvious.
    gAmBDBKV.jpeg
    Elderly Woman in a Small Town Working Behind the Counter in a General Store Selling Chocoloate Milk to a 9 Year Old Boy Who Busted Open His Piggy Bank to get the Requisite $1.39 for That Delicious Nestle Quik
    Question Number 2
    ~ Where do you know this Pearl Jam related guy from?
    5Rk4CvNs.jpeg
    8th Grade Social Studies class, 3rd desk down row 4
    Question Number 3
    ~ Jeff Ament you could say is an MVP bass player for Pearl Jam but who else has he been an MVP for? Bricklayers didn't stand a chance.
    Toledo Mud Hens
    Question Number 4
    ~ What high spot was Eddie Vedder spotted watching 7 Year Bitch from? Oh Yeah.
    Death Valley
    Question Number 5
    ~ Stone Gossard is such a flirt at least while driving! Why is this statement true?
    To Scrape the barnacles off her hull

~
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    You had me at your avatar.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • pjsycopjsyco Posts: 646
    SS25454 wrote:
    You had me at your avatar.

ditto....nice
  • GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,910
    seriously. who designed your avatar? it cool
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    surfergirl always gets that question but never answers. at least i've never seen her answer.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• that avatar was designed by our good buddy Jay Alders - fellow PJ fan - check out his website @ www.jayalders.com if u wanna see more.

ps - jay also has a new line of skateboards coming out soon
    If I had known then...what I know now...

the vic ~ 8.2.07
    eV at The Ryman ~ 6.18.09
    st. louis ~ 5.4.10
    If we all did a little, together we could make a BIG difference....wanna help us?
    Then visit http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com
    awesome!

• BlahBlah Posts: 469
    surfergirl always gets that question but never answers. at least i've never seen her answer.

~ I do? I've only noticed once and it was already answered. I don't reopen a lot of threads once I posted. I'm sorry. What made you laugh so hard in your avatar? ~

~ Aaahhh nobody knows any answers? I'm the only deranged nut here huh. ~
    yeah jammers here really like your pic. i remember on at least one other thread somebody asked you. :)

i dunno my guy was taking that pic of me. not sure what he said that time but he's always making me laugh. he knows that's the main reason why i haven't ditched him yet. well love....AND he makes me laugh.

i think it's a cool idea for a thread....triva.......and i hope you get some answers. until then we'll stay hung up on your avatar. lol

• BlahBlah Posts: 469
    I swear I didn't know this about Bret Michaels earlier today when I wrote this. Yikes I'm going to hell.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/celebr ... d_wit.html