3rd MSG could be possible??

musicfan111musicfan111 Posts: 35
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Pearl Jam has a month break between the 4/21 MSG and the European Tour. If they really want the can play a 3rd show. Or, maybe that month is for Canada tour dates.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    why cant you be happy with all the shows close to you :mrgreen:
  • YieldToNothingYieldToNothing Posts: 3,667
    did you eat paint chips as a kid?
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • fucking New Yorkers!!...the only place to get 2 shows and they have the greed & audacity to ask for more!!!!!! :mrgreen::lol:
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    Pearl Jam has a month break between the 4/21 MSG and the European Tour. If they really want the can play a 3rd show. Or, maybe that month is for Canada tour dates.

there was an MSG show on 4/21?

where is the setlist?
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688

there was an MSG show on 4/21?

where is the setlist?
    4/21 Madison Square Garden, New York.
    Opener: Boxcar Willy

Main Set: One Note
    Encore 1: Fortunate Son featuring Sleater Kinney
    Encore 2: Last Kiss played on accordian
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,832
    dude box car !!!!!!!

anything is possible
    but highly doubtful
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    fucking New Yorkers!!...the only place to get 2 shows and they have the greed & audacity to ask for more!!!!!! :mrgreen::lol:

hey captin chronic you gonna be at the KC show :mrgreen:
    fucking New Yorkers!!...the only place to get 2 shows and they have the greed & audacity to ask for more!!!!!! :mrgreen::lol:
    3 shows mang :lol::lol::lol:
  • did you eat paint chips as a kid?

hehe...WHY?

love farley!!!!!
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    Get_Right wrote:
    Its funny how NYers will claim New Jersey when it suits them...

Pearl Jam is playing Newark: New Yorker: "Thats a 3rd NYC show baby!!!! Yank-ee Base-ball!!"

Creed is playing Newark: New Yorker: "Keep that garbage out of my city on the other side of the river"

:mrgreen:
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:

Pearl Jam is playing Newark: New Yorker: "Thats a 3rd NYC show baby!!!! Yank-ee Base-ball!!"

Creed is playing Newark: New Yorker: "Keep that garbage out of my city on the other side of the river"

you are not wrong :lol::lol:
    but I have always considered the meadowlands and now newark to be NYC "metro" shows
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    Poncier wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:

now that is funny :):):)
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)