So how about this Pens/Sens game?

RoadTripperRoadTripper Posts: 67
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
This is awesome. I'd love to see the Pens win for another Pens/Flyers matchup. As a Penn St. alum, I love the rivalry.
I'm gonna say Malkin gets the game winner in this one but that's just me bein hopeful. Go Pens
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Being a die-hard hockey fan, I hope each of the series goes to seven games, with as many of those going into triple or quadruple or even quintuple overtimes. The more hockey I see in June, the better!
    Using the above logic, I hope the Sens win this game and the next so that it goes to Game seven.
    This is awesome. I'd love to see the Pens win for another Pens/Flyers matchup. As a Penn St. alum, I love the rivalry.
    I'm gonna say Malkin gets the game winner in this one but that's just me bein hopeful. Go Pens
  • My team didn't make the play offs (they sucked ass this year) so I am cheering on all the Canadian based teams :D GO SENS!!

Crazy OT though!
  • Goal! Bring on Game 6 (and hopefully game 7) - I do not care who wins as long as we go to a game 7!
    Being a die-hard hockey fan, I hope each of the series goes to seven games, with as many of those going into triple or quadruple or even quintuple overtimes. The more hockey I see in June, the better!
    Using the above logic, I hope the Sens win this game and the next so that it goes to Game seven.
  • Goal! Bring on Game 6 (and hopefully game 7) - I do not care who wins as long as we go to a game 7

Dammit! There it is Satan. Haha that just sounds funny to say when you're pissed off. Fuckin Satan!

I guess game 7 could be appropriate as long as the Pens win..

Fuckin satan! :)
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Actually, Satan scored the OT winner last night for the Bruins ... :twisted:

485B2433B8DD8693311CBAEB357867.jpg
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Hockey lovers unite, for only in our sport can we see the headlines - Satan player of the week!

Let us now turn our attention to the San Jose - Colorado Game 5 tilt --- right now, it is 3 - 0 in favor of the Sharks --- is this the year our lovely requins break their curse?
    Goal! Bring on Game 6 (and hopefully game 7) - I do not care who wins as long as we go to a game 7

Dammit! There it is Satan. Haha that just sounds funny to say when you're pissed off. Fuckin Satan!

I guess game 7 could be appropriate as long as the Pens win..

Fuckin satan! :)
  • Not a hockey fan at all really, but Ottawa's awful rowdy lately, which is quite entertaining. I do believe I saw a Santa Claus with red face paint on Tuesday waiting for a bus! :)
    2003: Toronto
    2005: Kitchener/Hamilton/Toronto
    2006: Toronto 1 & 2
    2008: Hartford/EV Toronto 1 & 2
    2009: Toronto/Philadelphia 3 & 4
    2010: Buffalo
    2011: Montreal/Toronto 1 & 2/Hamilton
    2013: London/Buffalo/Vancouver/Seattle
    2016: Toronto 1 & 2
    2022: Hamilton/Toronto
    2023: EV Seattle 1&2
  • RoughMixRoughMix Posts: 385
    Awesome triple overtime.
    Felt good for Bryan murray.
    He's been so close, and he always has that sort of sad sack face that makes you wish something good would happen to him.
    Work these last two weeks has been a blur,what with all the late night games.
    EST is not good during playoff time.
    "They don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read."
  • RoughMixRoughMix Posts: 385
    My team didn't make the play offs (they sucked ass this year) so I am cheering on all the Canadian based teams :D GO SENS!!

Crazy OT though!

Hi STB. :wave: Great to see you are still tuning in.
    Some people don't watch after their team is out or doesn't make it.
    That's not a TRUE hockey fan.
    "They don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read."