TOM TOMORROW PHILLY POSTER S/N EMAIL

WP245251WP245251 Posts: 10
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Greetings!

So the moment has finally arrived: I'm starting the process of offering the signed and numbered edition of my PJ Philadelphia posters for sale.

I'm going to make them available in small batches, five or ten at a time over the next few weeks.  (The last time I held a Pearl Jam poster sale, it took over my life and completely overwhelmed me.  I'm trying to keep this one more manageable.)

Please be sure to read this email carefully to avoid any confusion.  If you're receiving this email, there's definitely a set on hold for you until you decline it, so you don't have to rush through anything here.  I'm making them available to everyone who signed up for the waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis, until I run out.   (There are more names on the waiting list than I have posters available.)

What I'm offering:  a set of all four posters from Pearl Jam's four-night run at the Spectrum in Philadelphia.  Each poster in each set has the same edition number (i.e. 30/100 or whatever).  The price is $280, which is $70/per poster.  (I'm following the established pricing set by Ames Brothers here.)

The posters will be rolled carefully, with newsprint between each, and shipped in heavy duty 5" wide bazooka-sized shipping tubes.  I learned from experience last time around not to mess around with thinner shipping tubes -- there are apparently some real sadists in the USPS.  These tubes are so sturdy, you can literally stand on them without crushing them, and they're wide enough that the posters can be rolled loosely, to avoid any possible creasing.

These posters have been handled with the utmost care, and I have every confidence that they'll arrive in great condition.  However -- this is very important so PLEASE READ CAREFULLY -- they are not untouched by human hands.  They've been signed, numbered, rolled and packaged.  There may be an occasional small ding or glitch.   Posters are offered as-is, and there will be NO REFUNDS.   Ordering the posters constitutes agreement of these conditions.

The edition size is 100, but since these are possibly the most beautiful printing job I'll ever see for any of my own art ever again, I'm setting aside 30 sets for friends, family, art directors, and other personal use.  This will make 70 sets available for purchase.  Since I have far more names than that on my waiting list, please don't worry about declining at this point.  If you've changed your mind since signing up for the list, no worries.

Shipping will be $20 domestic.  (INTERNATIONAL PLEASE NOTE: email me with your location BEFORE making Paypal payment and I will send you an invoice with correct postage due.) Insurance -- optional but recommended -- will be another $5. (Insurance on overseas orders is included but unfortunately limited to $70, per Postal Service rules.)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    Very cool of Tom to do this. He seems like a genuinely good guy
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,404
    Scored thy Philly set Monday from Tom! :)
  • If anyone who was able to purchase a set would be interested in splitting it up, please pm me. I assume everyone will keep their 10/31 poster, but I'd like to score a night 1 or 2 if possible.

Thanks
    "he who forgets-will be destined to remember"