edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
HI all :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    didn't work. please try again.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    Check, check one, check two...
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Hmm. I can't read english to well. lol Thanks everyone
  • do you see the concert on the bottom when I post. I my have to fix it.
  • RGarabed21RGarabed21 Posts: 467
    Nope..no concert.
    MSG - 6/25/08 EV Solo Tower Theatre - 06/11/09
    Philly 2 - 10/28/09 Philly 3 - 10/30/09
    Philly 4 - 10/31/09
    Boston 1 - 05/17/10
    PruCenter - 05/18/10
    MSG 1 - 05/20/10
    MSG 2 - 05/21/10
    Alpine1 - 09/03/11 Alpine2 - 09/04/11
  • jimbojones1138jimbojones1138 Posts: 3,640

Sibilance...Sibilance

:mrgreen:
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • skippybrewskippybrew Posts: 283

Sibilance...Sibilance

:mrgreen:

Party on! :thumbup:
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,838
    icle.

(Hopefully someone gets that.)
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    ....had this been an actual emergency...
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    icle.

(Hopefully someone gets that.)

your balls are showing
  • CranMalReignCranMalReign Posts: 1,928
    testes, testes... one, two.......... three?
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • I had a teacher in high school who always said...."Ok, class, clear your deskes for your testes"

Three of my good friends were expelled that day....
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,838
    I had a teacher in high school who always said...."Ok, class, clear your deskes for your testes"

OMFG.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • I had a teacher in high school who always said...."Ok, class, clear your deskes for your testes"

OMFG.
    Thing is that she actually said it the way it reads...time and time again. Of course, this is also the woman who A) Said Christopher Columbus came to America on the first steam ship B) Said beer -- the final product -- flows down the Rocky Mountains and directly into the Coors factory and it is immediately put into bottles there, and 3) Said she wrestled and whipped a damn bear.
    I wish I was joking

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I had a teacher in high school who always said...."Ok, class, clear your deskes for your testes"

OMFG.
    Thing is that she actually said it the way it reads...time and time again. Of course, this is also the woman who A) Said Christopher Columbus came to America on the first steam ship B) Said beer -- the final product -- flows down the Rocky Mountains and directly into the Coors factory and it is immediately put into bottles there, and 3) Said she wrestled and whipped a damn bear.
    I wish I was joking

:wtf:

Was she joking?
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    norm wrote:

Was she joking?

No kidding, everyone knows Columbus came over on a junk. Am I right, Norm? (I know how much Norm loves posting pictures of his own junk)
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:

Was she joking?

No kidding, everyone knows Columbus came over on a junk. Am I right, Norm? (I know how much Norm loves posting pictures of his own junk)

Is this where all the dicks hang out?
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:

Was she joking?

Is this where all the dicks hang out?

Well, I can only speak for myself, but... yes.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • norm wrote:

OMFG.
    I wish I was joking

Was she joking?
    I never could figure out if she truly that ignorant or if she took some kind of pleasure from misinforming her students and tell tall tales to see how many of them would repeat what she said as fact. She never said anything in a joking manner, so NO she was not joking..perhaps just crazy as hell though

eyedclaar wrote:

Well, I can only speak for myself, but... yes.

Cool. Can I bum a smoke?
    eyedclaar wrote:
    norm wrote:

Was she joking?

Columbus came on his junk? Someone should get him a tissue
    norm wrote:
    I wish I was joking

Was she joking?
    I never could figure out if she truly that ignorant or if she took some kind of pleasure from misinforming her students and tell tall tales to see how many of them would repeat what she said as fact. She never said anything in a joking manner, so NO she was not joking..perhaps just crazy as hell though

That's my kinda teacher...keep the kids guessing

:lol:

Was she at least hot?

Never mind...Google found her.

mary-kay-letourneau-pedo-elementary-teacher.jpg
  • No, that's not her and she was not hot at all! She was/is a huge -- like 6'4" and heavy -- black lady! Oh she kept us entertained though. We would watch films lots of times and without fail she would go to sleep sitting on her stool.
    She would say some of the stoopidest thing and me and buddy sat next to each other....when she said something we would turn and look at the other and bust out laughing...put our heads down and laugh to our guts ached.
    Once, she caught my buddy laughing and asked what was so funny. He said..nothing. She stared at him. He laughed again. You mean to tell me you just sitting there laughing for no reason. Yes maam. Well, I don't know, but where I come from people who sit around laughing for no reason are insane. And she lit into him.
    As I laughed harder...she said and there's your buddy over there laughing and I've learned not to ask him a question cuz all he ever says is WHAT?
    Good times.
    She's actually a good woman...full of shit...but good. I still see her on a regular basis actually. She's retired now so that's probably a good thing

• cajunkiwicajunkiwi Posts: 984

OMFG.
    I wish I was joking

Was she related to my neighbor? He gave me a brief USA history lesson once, and told me Columbus landed at Plymouth Rock in 1776.

And he was dead serious.
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.