Cancer Sucks

MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Hey Jammers,

https://secure3.convio.net/tacs/site/Do ... XY_TYPE=20

I'm trying to help raise a little money for the American Cancer Society with a friend of mine. We both work in cancer treatment every day, and are touched by patients and the support they receive from their family and the community. If you could show your support with a small donation, it would be greatly appreciated.

This is a great way to get involved without having to put forth a lot of your time and effort. I know just about everyone out there has lost someone close to cancer, or hopefully helped someone fight through it.

Again, it's a small donation and it only takes a few seconds. I greatly appreciate it.

-Kevin
Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Just askin for a small donation, friends. It's quick, easy and can be done securely with a debit/credit card.
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    Last chance bump