Drop in the Park question

Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I've seen a few single auctions for "drop in the park", but i've never heard of this item being sold other than part of the 10 Super Deluxe.

Are people pulling their "Drop In the Park" out of their Super Deluxe and selling them seperately? Or was this item really sold by itself at one point?
Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    Nope, it was never available by itself. People just looking to get more than what they paid for by breaking up the set and selling everything individually.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    youngster wrote:
    Nope, it was never available by itself. People just looking to get more than what they paid for by breaking up the set and selling everything individually.
    this :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,831
    youngster wrote:

I don't see the point of that, but whatever.

Ten Deluxe Edition: Two CDs and the DVD: $31.99
    Both vinyls: $18.98
    These two come to 50.97
    Super Deluxe: $140 (You'd have to sell the tape and the various extras for at least $100 in order to break even...and that's before you paid shipping on the original order.)
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"