Reaper hoodie ?

shaneroyshaneroy Posts: 75
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Ok I bought one of the two that crash had on his website (same price, but shipping was free) back in february. My question for those who got one from the pj site is what type of sweatshirt is it. Is it sorta thick and normal like the backspacer hoodie. I love the one I bought, but it was listed as a large the tag says xl and it is still a slim/tight fit. The crash tag is actually sewed into the hood, it has extra red stitching around the pockets and has two pins on the other pocket. along the zipper down the front there is also extra fabric. I love the thing, but its just a bit tight, was curious if this was how the other 34 were
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    Yes, mine was tight too. Still love it.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR