Question about Newark

BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Lets say there are 10c tix left after the presale for MSG shutouts...will people who were shut out of MSG get preferential seating in Newark. My guess is no but we can always hope
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• saveyou22saveyou22 Posts: 154
    no
  • "-Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation."
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • I got my pair...when do I find out exactly where the tickets are for Newark ??
  • I got my pair...when do I find out exactly where the tickets are for Newark ??

On May 18th when you pick them up.
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • when you pick them up in person day of the show
  • Wish I Was wrote:
    I got my pair...when do I find out exactly where the tickets are for Newark ??

Are they generally good tix ??
  • BanjoBanjo Posts: 272
    Wish I Was wrote:
    I got my pair...when do I find out exactly where the tickets are for Newark ??

Are they generally good tix ??

Depends how many 10c members with lower #s are in front of you. There were a lot of 10c members in the upper decks for Philly 4 in October
  • Depends how many 10c members with lower #s are in front of you. There were a lot of 10c members in the upper decks for Philly 4 in October
    [/quote]

Philly 4 was an exception b/c of the extra 10c seats that were put on sale, my guess is that youll end up on one of the wings, not bad seats at all, they are better than the back of the floor
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • Are they generally good tix ??
  • Depends how many 10c members with lower #s are in front of you. There were a lot of 10c members in the upper decks for Philly 4 in October

Philly 4 was an exception b/c of the extra 10c seats that were put on sale, my guess is that youll end up on one of the wings, not bad seats at all, they are better than the back of the floor[/quote]
    thx
  • JW0422JW0422 Posts: 170
    I am hoping most of the senior members already got tickets for MSG and don't try for Rock tickets but that is just a pipedream, but it would be nice to get up close without winning the lottery,not that I wouldn't love to get tickets upclose by way of the lottery. Cant wait for the show now!