in search: 2003 verizon ampitheatre bonner springs ks.....

Greatplainsman...Greatplainsman... Posts: 840
edited April 2010 in The Porch
going through my collection, somehow i overlooked never getting this. must have been tough times back then. Pearl Jam is the Greatest Band in the last 30 years as far as I'm concerned... Stuck in the midwest; we don't get many shows, so I'm pumped for Kansas City. If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it. I've been looking on ebay with not much luck for just this one show. Thanks!
IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    was this show even released as bootleg CD???
    I am looking for that one, too, never found it anywhere!?!
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,242
    I've got it. Was front row for that one and helped write the review for the CC on TFT. I'll burn you a copy of it for you. PM your address.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • One of the more underrated bootlegs out there from '03. People said it was an outdoor show and it was raining outside. The version of release is unbelieveable and if you read the story behind it you'll know why. Incredible show.
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    One of the more underrated bootlegs out there from '03. People said it was an outdoor show and it was raining outside. The version of release is unbelieveable and if you read the story behind it you'll know why. Incredible show.

i hear ya! Thats why i'm looking for this one :) i got the download, sure, but i want that CD!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    71step28 wrote:
    i got the download, sure, but i want that CD!
    Wufff..!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I was at that show. Had 5th row center seats. Night of my 21st birthday. Got a mean thunderstorm and we were soaked to the bone. But OMG it was the best show I've attended. Amazing. Hope Boston or MSG can beat it...it still lingers in my memory. Unforgettable! :D
    I wish I was an alien at home behind the sun.....
    I wanna race..with the sundown..I want a last breath..I don't let out...