how many going for newark today?

JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
edited April 2010 in The Porch
I am hoping not too many...how many people really could have been shut out of 2 msg sales???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895
    A lot. Unless they have and allotment like the did for Philly 1 & 4, I fully expect 10c tix to be sold out in 10-20 minutes.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    A lot. Unless they have and allotment like the did for Philly 1 & 4, I fully expect 10c tix to be sold out in 10-20 minutes.

that sucks..that means I will have to use my secret way of scoring tix ;)
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419

Yes. I agree.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    I'd say 2 hours and 15 minutes... just because in that first 2 hours its going to be a smaller group going for them.

Just a guess anyway...
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,832
    get ready for another battle with the servers

this will be the same fiasco as MSG-unless they have changed the system

count on it even with the reduced numbers, this is an NYC show and will sell out FAST
  • I got shut out of both msg presales . I sat in front of my computer for like 5 hrs that day it was so frustrating. So for sure i'll be trying again today . Love to see the 10C cares about the fan club and that there doing the right Thing
  • NYCPJNYCPJ Posts: 764
    spoman wrote:
    I got shut out of both msg presales . I sat in front of my computer for like 5 hrs that day it was so frustrating. So for sure i'll be trying again today . Love to see the 10C cares about the fan club and that there doing the right Thing

That was my experience as well (and im sure many others). I expect it will be difficult again today, but I really appreciate the 10C giving those that got shut out a first shot at it. If i get shut out again, Ill do what i did for MSG1 and 2 -- stubhub! In the end, im just happy we are getting another show!
    6/3/06 (East Rutherford 2)
    6/24/08 (MSG1)
    6/25/08 (MSG2)
    7/1/08 (Beacon Theater -NYC)
    10/30/09 (Philly3)
    5/18/10 (Newark, NJ)
    5/20/10 (MSG1)
    5/21/10 (MSG2)
    10/18/13 (Brooklyn 1)
    10/19/13 (Brooklyn 2)
    5/1/16 (MSG 1)
    5/2/16 (MSG 2)
    3/30/20 (MSG)
    9/3/24 I(MSG1)
    9/4/24 (MSG 2)
  • The first 2 hours will be easy, but at 2hrs. 1 min., crazy.
  • Im hoping that all of the lower 10#s got MSG tix and so some of the higher #s get good seats for this show. Not sure if this logic is correct but its what Ive been telling myself all day, positive vibes!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me
  • pink1969pink1969 Posts: 245
    I'm hoping I can score some tickets too. If I am one of the fortunate ones, I foresee that I'll be stricken with an illness that will prevent me from going to work that night!
    Shine on all you crazy diamonds!!!!
    Angel

Are we getting something out of this......all encompassing trip?

Paramount, NYC '94; Randall's Island, NYC '96; Brendan Byrne, NJ '98;
    EV solo, NYC 1 '08; EV solo, NJPAC '08; Philadelphia, PA 10/30/2009;
    Hartford, CT '10; Newark, NJ '10
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    Im hoping that all of the lower 10#s got MSG tix and so some of the higher #s get good seats for this show. Not sure if this logic is correct but its what Ive been telling myself all day, positive vibes!

wont make a difference..but yes, i know what you are saying..
    its already happening
    this should be interesting
    Get_Right wrote:
    get ready for another battle with the servers

this will be the same fiasco as MSG-unless they have changed the system

count on it even with the reduced numbers, this is an NYC show and will sell out FAST
    I was wrong. Buy still up.
  • JW0422JW0422 Posts: 170
    easiest ten club purchase ever! got right on and hit buy and there they were 2 tickets to Newark show!
  • cfbd68cfbd68 Posts: 228
    My 2 friends from 10c scored tickets already :mrgreen: & since their #s are better than mine I don't even have to try 8-) . I wonder how buying tickets at 3:01 eastern time is going to look :? . Good luck to all!
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder, to find an approach and a way to live
    Constant Recoil..Sometimes life, Don't leave you alone
    When the anxious is the present, unwrap your gifts, take your time