holiday single

just davejust dave Posts: 260
edited April 2010 in The Porch
any word yet? like its even late for easter.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,918
    they never specifed WHICH holiday!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    christmas is right around the corner
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• youngsteryoungster Posts: 6,576
    klusterfuk wrote:
    christmas is right around the corner

Exactly. You can look at it both ways. They are 4 months late or 8 months early.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • just davejust dave Posts: 260
    well what is it? i'm getting tired of no single, no new reissues, boo urns
  • Mothers Day single? Memorial Day single?
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,404
    It's gonna be a killer 4th of July single! With kick ass firework photo's on the back & on the front Pearl Jam written in firework smoke!
  • DAVEPJDAVEPJ Posts: 22
    all quiet on the western front...
    he'e nalu
    i'd love to help manage the band. help them keep on task getting the singles out every year. when they aren't producing new stuff, just release some stuff from the vault.

vote for me
  • just dave wrote:
    i'd love to help manage the band. help them keep on task getting the singles out every year.
    just dave: "Hey Eddie, it's time to start working on this year's holiday single."
    Eddie: "Fuck you."

Thanks, just dave! :lol:
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • IT IS NO LONGER CALLED THE HOLIDAY SINGLE. IT'S CALLED THE ANNUAL GIFT. WE'LL GET IT WHEN IT'S READY. 8-)
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,404
    IT IS NO LONGER CALLED THE HOLIDAY SINGLE. IT'S CALLED THE ANNUAL GIFT. WE'LL GET IT WHEN IT'S READY. 8-)

I thought Deep was the annual gift! :|
    Hopefully the single gets in. Usually we hear what songs they will be or who they worked on it with like special guests.
    just dave wrote:
    i'd love to help manage the band. help them keep on task getting the singles out every year.
    just dave: "Hey Eddie, it's time to start working on this year's holiday single."
    Eddie: "Fuck you."

Thanks, just dave! :lol:

ha, I guess i should take notes from kelly curtis. Except for his singing on benny hall.
  • dreamcodedreamcode Posts: 165
    I´m about tired of waiting, but what can you do?

As much as I just LOOOVE the band, we´re still paying customers (TenClub members) and sort of have a contract with the band or at least the band´s fanclub. A contract that goes both ways. We´re to pay a certain amount of money and for that we should get an issue of Deep (didn´t it use to be 2 issues - at least when it was the news letter?) and a vinyl single.

What pisses me off the most is when we finally receive a much anticipated TenClub single (normally in April og May) it has Christmas songs on it!!!

No more of that! Either open up the vault (the longer the waiting time - the more tracks included) or even better new material.
    And he still gives his love,
    he just gives it away...