ticketmaster question?

snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
edited April 2010 in The Porch
i bought tickets to both MSG shows through ticketmaster and i got the email saying they have been printed and shipped 2 weeks ago. i usually get them real soon after that but they haven't come yet.

i used my ticketmaster account but my friends credit card and he hasn't gotten them either. what usually happens here? if i call will they cancel those and send me new ones? do i need to wait closer to the date of the show? normally i'd say this will definitely get rectified no problem but this is ticketmaster we're talking about. scum of the earth.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    You should have your tix no later than 48 hours before the show, according to the stuff I've read....Won't hurt to call and harrass them about it anyway. Make sure your buddy takes his credit card to the show if you haven't got your tix by then.
  • snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    DewieCox wrote:
    You should have your tix no later than 48 hours before the show, according to the stuff I've read....Won't hurt to call and harrass them about it anyway. Make sure your buddy takes his credit card to the show if you haven't got your tix by then.
    yeah i know about that 48 hours before the show stuff but i've bought many tickets through ticketmaster and they almost always come really soon after i get that 2nd email from them saying the tickets have been printed. plus i checked my order history and it says they have been shipped. i guess i can wait a little while longer. i just don't want any problems on the day of the show.
  • i got all mine a while back (8 tickets, 3 separate orders) for the msg shows, maybe 2-3daysafter that email
  • Got mine too. Call them.
    1996: Randall's Island, NY - 2
    2003: Uniondale, NY
    2006: East Rutherford, NJ - 1
    2008: NY, NY - 2
    2009: Philadelphia, PA - 1,2,3
    2010: NY, NY - 1,2
    2013: Brooklyn, NY - 1,2
    2016: Philadelphia, PA - 2
    2016: Boston, MA - 1,2
    2016: Chicago, IL - 1

EV
    2008: NY, NY - 1,2
    2009: Albany, NY - 1
    2009: Philadelphia, PA - 2

• pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    I got my printed tickets mailed to me 2 weeks after the sale. I never had to call them.
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver