west coast shows?

wermwerm Posts: 1
edited April 2010 in The Porch
i didn't really search so i don't know if this was discussed. has there been chatter about west coast and southwest tour dates? just curious when this might be announced.

thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I feel like I just got done seeing about 8 west coast shows...
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    It's about that time for the first Bridge School rumor ... :mrgreen:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    werm wrote:
    i didn't really search so i don't know if this was discussed. has there been chatter about west coast and southwest tour dates? just curious when this might be announced.

thanks!

I see your join date of Oct 14, 2009. That's just a week after the 4 night stand in Los Angeles. As Maxwell Smart would say, "Missed it by 'that' much"!
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    werm wrote:

thanks!

I see your join date of Oct 14, 2009. That's just a week after the 4 night stand in Los Angeles. As Maxwell Smart would say, "Missed it by 'that' much"!

D'oh!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me