Wow.. search St louis AMAZING seats still

JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
edited April 2010 in The Porch
available next to the stage.. i did a search for 8 tickets as well and STILL amazing tix next to stage..whoever put this schedule together should have come to Atlanta and Florida instead.. think we would have done better than those cities..they may as well be playing on my porch instead of KC and St Louis.. would have more people and I would buy the bands beer and wine
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cleveland's struggling too. At least Noblesville is down to just the lawn. Looks like if you avoid NYC, you won't have a problem getting into a gig this tour.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • JR86440JR86440 Posts: 742
    Cleveland's struggling too. At least Noblesville is down to just the lawn. Looks like if you avoid NYC, you won't have a problem getting into a gig this tour.
    I am wishing I went to different cities now instead of boston and hartford.. would have kick ass seats with my 229 fanclub number..
  • JR86440 wrote:
    Cleveland's struggling too. At least Noblesville is down to just the lawn. Looks like if you avoid NYC, you won't have a problem getting into a gig this tour.
    I am wishing I went to different cities now instead of boston and hartford.. would have kick ass seats with my 229 fanclub number..

Me too, especially since my number sucks
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,033
    For these shows that didn't sell out on the 10C presale, does that still mean 10C gets rows 1,2,9,10? Could be a pretty good shot for some people to hit the lottery.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,926
    Not for Columbus . "best pair available is Upper Bowl Sec 203 row Q. There were on the aisle though. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    STL wasnt like that last week - they must have just released some tickets.