belly piercing

Beck..Beck.. Posts: 535
edited April 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
my 13 year old daughter just asked me can she have her belly button pierced,at 13 WTF :shock:
I told her no,then she had a fit,i dont tell her no very often,im cool with the things she wants to do as long as its not anything thats going to cause her harm,teenages ay ,who`d have em.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• those look terrible when they get infected.

maybe she will be fine with a poser style clip?
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Don't kids have to be over 16 or 18 to get it done? Maybe I imagined that :?
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Claireack wrote:
    Don't kids have to be over 16 or 18 to get it done? Maybe I imagined that :?

I believe so..but some sleezy shops Im sure would do it

I didn't even think they were popular anymore :problem: :wtf:

I must be getting old
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,045
    Stick to your guns.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14