I just need to say...

LoveBoatAdmiralLoveBoatAdmiral Posts: 1,191
edited April 2010 in The Porch
For my 1000th post I just wanted to give a big shout out to the people on this board and in this community who help make this the greatest band with the greatest fans in the world! I had no idea what to expect when I first started posting a year and a half ago, but I've met some great people, have had perfect strangers help me out, and had epic times watching the greatest show on earth. Even though there can be a lot of negativity and shit starters on this board, I want to thank everyone who does so much to make this place what it is.

To Kat, Sea, Ruby's Dad, Santos L. Halper, Crazy Breed, Demetrios, Fenway Faithful, youngster, Vedder Girl77, Much More Than This, Lizard, and anyone else I've met/PM'ed/responded to/or argued with, you guys ROCK!
2006- Boston I
2008- Boston I+II
2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Well said.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    :clap: Congrats on the milestone!

It was great meeting you that day a few months ago. There's the other thread about the awkwardness at pre-parties/meet-ups and I was definitely a little nervous meeting all of you last month at the Boathouse. You (and the others) were so nice and friendly to me from the outset, and for that I say thanks. Can't wait for us all to rock the f out in Boston next month!

Take care buddy.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    rock on mate :mrgreen:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Nice post LBA
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    :clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    word! :thumbup: :wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • thanks dude!....you and your girl are cool peeps too...i'm glad i got a chance to know you guys and i look forward to partying with you all some more next month! :mrgreen:
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    :clap: :wave:
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Awwwww
    Thank YOU for your bracket games!!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,407
    rock-on.jpg

:D