"The Most Interesting Person in History is Eddie Vedder"

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Posts: 4,641
edited April 2010 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    WHA!?! I like Eddie, but these kids are obviously not in touch with reality:

If you were mayor, what would you change about Camden?
    We don't think we would want to change anything about Camden. It's no good changing something that's fine the way it is.

WHA!?!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • tacettacet Posts: 323
    oh, how I weep for our future.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
  • ceskaceska Posts: 1,115
    Don't fear...Judging by the .au at the end of the link, this isn't Camden, NJ.
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    DeLukin wrote:

We don't think we would want to change anything about Camden. It's no good changing something that's fine the way it is.

WHA!?!
    I thought the same thing too reading this. I'm sure if this were Camden, NJ there would be much different answers.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    DeLukin wrote:

WHA!?!
    I thought the same thing too reading this. I'm sure if this were Camden, NJ there would be much different answers.
    Yea, I suppose the ignorant American in me didn't consider that there might actually be OTHER Camdens out there. I retract my earlier statement, apologise (intentionally spelled incorrectly - unless that's how you spell it wherever you are) to my international fellow fans, and promise to be more worldly in future posts.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    DeLukin wrote:
    DeLukin wrote:

WHA!?!
    Yea, I suppose the ignorant American in me didn't consider that there might actually be OTHER Camdens out there. I retract my earlier statement, apologise (intentionally spelled incorrectly - unless that's how you spell it wherever you are) to my international fellow fans, and promise to be more worldly in future posts.
    :lol: Ignorant American jerk!
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    SS25454 wrote:
    oh, how I weep for our future.
    So do I! They don't even know it is this guy:
    most_interesting_man.jpg
    :P
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me