Tiger's condition....worsening

CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
edited May 2010 in All Encompassing Trip
http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/Tig ... ert-042010

sheesh...I thought he had issues, but this
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    He doesn't have to worry about competition from other dudes at a Nickelback show...
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    He has issues all right. He's a Nickleback fan! :wtf: :P :roll:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    He has issues all right. He's a Nickleback fan! :wtf: :P :roll:
    +1 :clap::clap::clap:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Here's a video talking about Tiger's eye condition.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    Nickelback?!?!

Good...god!
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,801
    I guess big Ben didn't RSVP
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    He's dead to me at this point.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,826
    The worst part is that this is a story on foxsports.com. Wo gives a fuck what concert Tiger is going to?!?!?
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    Well, from the look at some of the women he slept while cheating on his wife, I think his tastes were questionable at best to begin with.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,710
    What's next the 20-10 Creed tour for Tiger?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Stone Is GodStone Is God Posts: 1,331
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    I guess big Ben didn't RSVP

7cJt8.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • milarsomilarso Posts: 1,280
    Quick someone get on the phone and find a place for Nickelback Rehab!!!
    "The dude abides. I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that. It's good knowin' he's out there. The Dude. Takin' her easy for all us sinners."
  • FenwayFaithfulFenwayFaithful Posts: 8,626
    7cJt8.jpg
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    So apparently we are going to start hearing about every little instance Tiger does in his life?

Future news articles:

"Tiger wacks off in the shower this morning."
    "Tiger leaves floater in the toilet."
    "Tiger can't decide between fried rice and fried chicken."

My guess is that Tiger was there just to hopefully get aboard the train that Nickelback runs on all their groupies.

Can this dude make a good decision?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • JLF78JLF78 Posts: 96
    If my husband attended a Nickelback concert, I'd be on a plane to Sweden too! Buh bye!
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Oh boy! Could he make it any worse??
    Save room for dessert!
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    He's a MORON!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    I hope his wife chases after him with a golf club for listening to Nickelback!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    LOSER!!!

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/de ... olf,236307

ept_sports_golf_experts-500483054-1272040060.jpg?ym851BDD.por7Z9Y

Tiger Woods, as you may have heard, has had a stressful last few months. Tiger Woods, as you may also have heard, was spotted at a Nickelback concert in Orlando. Big deal, right? Of all the things Tiger could have done to unwind, going to a Nickelback show has to be pretty low on the list of controversial activities.
    Not so fast. Now comes a report that Tiger's inner circle is upset that he was seen at a concert while his wife and children were on a plane to Sweden. Looks bad for the marriage, the thinking apparently goes.
    To which I say: oh, come on. Are you kidding me?
    Look, Tiger Woods should be able to go to a friggin' Nickelback show without it being a big deal. If you're going to criticize the guy for this, criticize him for his godawful musical taste, but nothing else.
    Ah, but in the always-blame-somebody world we live in, that's not how it goes. Rob Shuter, writer of the "Naughty but Nice" (ugh) column at PopEater (via Shackelford), has this report:
    Tiger Woods' road to public relations redemption seems to have hit a snag, and the people who have been working relentlessly to revamp his image following his infidelity scandal are not happy with the golf legend. Sources close to Tiger tell me that they are "mad as hell" that he thought it would be a good idea to attend a Nickelback concert and party backstage while his wife Elin and the couple's two young children took off for Sweden.
    Oh, "sources"! I hate "sources." Hate them because anybody could be a "source," and there's no way you can verify or disregard their authenticity. But hey, for the record, let's just say the "sources" are on-target. I believe they are, and here's why.
    I maintain that Tiger's "inner circle" is a gaggle of clueless, sheltered clowns who have absolutely no idea what they're doing, and here's why: the only thing Woods has done right, from a PR perspective, since his accident was his Monday Masters press conference. Every other step, from his staying silent for months after the accident to his robotic February media statement to his five-minute "Q&As" to his disastrously selfish post-Masters interview, has been a case study in how not to manage a crisis. So much of this could have been avoided had somebody, anybody in Tiger's "inner circle" had the foresight to step up and think about more than just the most superficial image-related elements of this scandal.
    It's not often that I've felt bad for Tiger in all of this, but this story -- like the revelation of the sexts and the stalking of his children by paparazzi photographers -- is one of those times. The guy ought to be able to relax and take in some lame rock n' roll if he wants. To me, that humanizes him far more than some contrived press statement or obviously pre-written words of "apology." Let the guy have his life back.
    Shuter's source says of Tiger, "Everyone is at the point of giving up trying to help him." Good. Beat it, "handlers." Stop trying to "manage his image," and let the guy just play some golf. We know he's flawed, we know he's imperfect. Most of us still want to watch him play. Don't go trying to convince us that he's suddenly turned into some amalgam of Jesus, MLK, Gandhi and The World's Greatest Dad, and we'll all get through this just fine.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    can't stay away from blonde bitches, clearly
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    lol
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,697
    I just don't understand why everyone cares so much about what Tiger does. I know he is in the spot light like every other celebrity...But he isn't the first man to cheat on his wife. There are many men in power all over the world who have cheated on their wives, presidents, congress men, senators,etc. Are these people also not role models for your children? If Tiger still wants all the babes, pay the swedish chick her 60 million, get some sort of custody agreement for the kids, he can then screw all the chicks he wants and no one can write anything bad about the guy cause he will be single and having a blast.
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • The signs were already there.

I mean he had Hootie and the Blowfish play at his wedding for Christ Sakes!
    NERDS!
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Posts: 22,697
    The signs were already there.

I mean he had Hootie and the Blowfish play at his wedding for Christ Sakes!

:lol::lol::lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    Tiger can listen to whatever music he wants however if he really wants to listen to a Canadian band well then he shaould listen to THE Canadian Band....RUSH

http://panacea.velvet-honey.com/rush/rushalbums800.jpg

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 38,041
    g under p wrote:
    Tiger can listen to whatever music he wants however if he really wants to listen to a Canadian band well then he shaould listen to THE Canadian Band....RUSH

http://panacea.velvet-honey.com/rush/rushalbums800.jpg

Peace
    yes. This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    BLACK35 wrote:
    I just don't understand why everyone cares so much about what Tiger does. I know he is in the spot light like every other celebrity...But he isn't the first man to cheat on his wife. There are many men in power all over the world who have cheated on their wives, presidents, congress men, senators,etc. Are these people also not role models for your children? If Tiger still wants all the babes, pay the swedish chick her 60 million, get some sort of custody agreement for the kids, he can then screw all the chicks he wants and no one can write anything bad about the guy cause he will be single and having a blast.
    I absolutely agree. There are more important news stories out there.

I'll just take any opportunity to diss Nickelback :mrgreen:
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,973
    BLACK35 wrote:

60 million? :wtf: Better add another zero to that.

Jim Rome has been slamming Tiger daily with Nickleback references. :lol::lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16